killerduki

Tune AQ40 same as you did with BWL/MC

12 hours ago, killerduki said:

Alot , but i'd rather not respond to profile with 1 post unknown to public and derailing this topic.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Great dodge 

13 hours ago, killerduki said:

Alot , but i'd rather not respond to profile with 1 post unknown to public and derailing this topic.

/Kind regards Killerduki

So you don't know then

13 hours ago, killerduki said:

/Kind regards Killerduki

He has two posts, you can answer now

Sounds like he is just used to how it worked (incorrectly) on other private servers and thinks that is blizzlike.

3 posts now on this account! you can back up your trash talk!

3 hours ago, sumeht said:

Sounds like he is just used to how it worked (incorrectly) on other private servers and thinks that is blizzlike.

3 posts now on this account! you can back up your trash talk!

Don't talk back to killer duki. He's #1 prot pally and #1 guild to not clear BWL. But dude clearly knows mechanics of AQ.

Yea cool but I don't get the point of this thread? Is it to show he only knows about paladins and nothing else? Or just to make it known he has no clue about AQ boss mechanics?

Every time I make the mistake of reading one of this dude's incoherent ramblings and cringey forum signature, I have a mild aneurysm.

Aq20 is just gay. You can skip 80% of all trash, mana drain is broken, not to mention the ossirian fight wich drops bwl on par loot and atm just is a loot piñata...

16 hours ago, Kazuma said:

Aq20 is just gay. You can skip 80% of all trash, mana drain is broken, not to mention the ossirian fight wich drops bwl on par loot and atm just is a loot piñata...

someone came with reasonable answer compare to trolls ^ .

20 hours ago, Haestingas said:

I would consider duki a fairly strong source on paladin info, but on everything else he is unproven.

Unproven on what? Ignite? Unblizzlike Mechanics?

Come and prove me wrong on this :

To answer the proclaimed "pro players clearing AQ" previously since they are here to derail and troll only:

1- Mana Drain on Moam is 100% broken ,  neither he drain the Mana at all, he regen the mana by default regardless of how he should drain it in order to gain.

2- General is dying 2 by shots instead being a strong npc.

3- General is respawning.

4- General is unhealable by your Healers, he should being able to get heals by Healers.

https://github.com/elysium-project/server/issues/591

Shall i count more?

/Kind regards Killerduki

I have only tanked moam as a warrior, his mana goes up as the animation for the drain from players goes, if it is infact not draining any mana at all then yes that is a bug.

The NPC on rajax should be healable but he is not being killed in two hits, he can take about 5-6 from the boss.

On 4/29/2017 at 4:22 AM, killerduki said:

Actually Tanking AQ20/40 as Prot Pala is making it much more easier than the actual state , since there is 0 Holy Resistance.

Especially if you have Geared AoE Tanker for the Mobs between bosses is making the run imo 2 times faster ;)

The Tune request was regarding HP and maybe dmg increased by Bosses/Mobs when they will nerf the resistances/armor.

/Kind regards Killerduki

oh god again his bullshit with prot paladins in vanilla..........

just reading at these comments makes me wanna block you, cos you write nonsense all the time.

3 hours ago, chase_le_mofo said:

oh god again his bullshit with prot paladins in vanilla..........

just reading at these comments makes me wanna block you, cos you write nonsense all the time.

You agree to disagree and if you don't like , i suggest you to stop reading or stop replying about it.

I don't care if that's a bullshit or not for you , neither i care about if you block me or not, feel free to do it. I am entitled to my opinion same as you are entitled to your opinion.

Stop derailing thread please. Thank you.

/Kind regards Killerduki

2 hours ago, Lifealert said:

You guys overtuned AQ now. Please revert!

Felt really great and humbling to wipe to Cthun. You really have to master the Mechanics of the Bossfight now and understand it. I agree its probably a bit too hard atm, since you need to execute it perfectly or need full Worldbuffs on everyone.

But i hope they won't nerf him into a Faceroll, Cthun shouldnt be free loot.