Sign in to follow this  
Olaf the TANK

I tried out all 4 realms and still dont know where to play.

Elysium and Anathema are way too overcrowded for my sense. For PVP etc its good, or finding Pugs, but on the other hand,

you cant find herbs/ores etc and also I get the feeling, that ppl rather like to steal from each other (tagging mobs etc.) rather then helping each other.

Because everybody wants to quest and get stuff, they see each other as enemies. I dont like that at all, also makes questing really annyoing.

Played untilt level 25 then I quitted. No matter where you go its full of ppl.

Darrowshire is ok, not too overcrowded, but since im a Horde player only (never played allys only small level 5-10 chars) its not so nice, the 75/25 ratio

is just too out of balance. Played until level 11 then quitted.

Zeth Kur is perfect, except for one thing, the fucking downtimes. Zeth kur is down sooooooo many times. And when its down, its down. Its not just down for 10 minutes,

its down for hours and for ppl like me, who have to plan their game times and have 3-5 hours, it can really suck.

I really like elysium project but i cant decide where to play.

well in a few weeks zeth kur will be merged into the most populated, elysium, so if thats the one you FEEL...enjoy it while you can....not that you asked, but me personally...well i think they shoulda let some of elysium empty into zeth kur. Could it have ruined such a great server? ya...but its better to take the chance than to watch your server be put out in slow motion like a burning cigarette...and all within are left in the bowl...with the ashes.

just my opinion, but all starts with a fact...thats the tl;dr.....nm, just read my post

Anathema has the best memes. Meny rare oens.

In my opinion - you're going to enjoy Elysium in the long run as it's the freshest and you've got the best chance of staying caught up with content. Level past the crowded areas. If you're not fond of getting ganked, then roll on Darrowshire.

Everyone will have an opinion regardless! 

43 minutes ago, Nerfherder said:

In my opinion - you're going to enjoy Elysium in the long run as it's the freshest and you've got the best chance of staying caught up with content. Level past the crowded areas. If you're not fond of getting ganked, then roll on Darrowshire.

Everyone will have an opinion regardless! 

But I played on Elysium. And I didnt liked it at all. It was so overcrowded, everywhere i went there was people.

I played until level 25 and on both continents, and both were so full and I couldnt find herbs or ores whatsoever.

its really not fun for me, and I dont care that much for raiding. Im fine having blue gear.

Sounds like the reason you're having trouble finding the right sever is because you're playing the wrong type of game considering what you say you are looking for or not looking for.

I've leveled a Hunter &  Druid to the mid 20's on Anathema over the last 3 days and i can tell you the Barrens is NOT overcrowded. Quest mobs & herbs are plentiful, people have been very respectful as far as drive by buffing, inviting to share spawns, responding to questions in General chat etc. (one dick head did tag Echeyakee when I summoned it, but that is the exception rather than the rule).

Elysium is much more crowded in the lower zones, but it is still possible to quest & grind if you are more patient and seek out areas other than the obvious ones.

Can't really give you a recommendation unless you tell us what your goal is or what you enjoy doing most.  Questing and gathering is one thing, but is that what you plan on doing the entire time you play?  What do you want to do at max level?  Do you want to do dungeons while you're leveling?  Is PvP at 60 something you want to do?  Do you care about being way behind in gear and progression compared to the rest of the server?  Need more info because each server has their strengths and weaknesses for certain areas.

sounds like you dont want competition at all  and want things to come easy , Retail might be the place for you bud you get infinite supplies of whatever you want and dont have to compete with other players in world.

Maybe you better play some single player game if you want just to grind mobs and herbs? ZK is almost dead and about to be merged with Elysium. Or you can try to give Darrowshire another go, cause 11 lvl is pretty low to see any players now. With Elysium and Anathema you most likely come back crying about constant ganking.

darrowshire is empty horde side, i leveled up a warrior until 25 , i was up to tank but no party from wc... unable to do bfd or sfk so i gave up , i play my shaman on zk until merge, i think i 'll go on elyseum cause anathema has a timline too far, and i wait for crestfall for a fresh start cause i missed the train on elyseum project

9 minutes ago, steph said:

darrowshire is empty horde side, i leveled up a warrior until 25 , i was up to tank but no party from wc... unable to do bfd or sfk so i gave up , i play my shaman on zk until merge, i think i 'll go on elyseum cause anathema has a timline too far, and i wait for crestfall for a fresh start cause i missed the train on elyseum project

How did you miss the train?  Lots of guilds aren't even 10/10 MC yet.

Some ppl just want a "fresh server hype" every time they decided to play wow, not some hi-lvl raiding.

1 hour ago, Nepgear said:

Some ppl just want a "fresh server hype" every time they decided to play wow, not some hi-lvl raiding.

So they only want to play WoW like...once every three years? lulz

1 hour ago, Myllz said:

How did you miss the train?  Lots of guilds aren't even 10/10 MC yet.

1 hour ago, Nepgear said:

I miss the train cause i Rolled on ZK and now the server is going to be terminated. So i have the choice  between an old server with a  far timeline,  a pve server with 30% horde (empty) and an overcrowded server...that's means every items or consumables needed for raid will be under mafia...

So yes i'm lost (sry not english)

3 minutes ago, steph said:

I miss the train cause i Rolled on ZK and now the server is going to be terminated. So i have the choice  between an old server with a  far timeline,  a pve server with 30% horde (empty) and an overcrowded server...that's means every items or consumables needed for raid will be under mafia...

So yes i'm lost (sry not english)

I'm on ZK, too. /shrug

I can't decide either.

Being used to the community of Zeth'kur, ideally I would go for something similar, so Darrowshire would be obvious choice, but it's fucking PVE.

Servers nearing the end of progression are out of the question since I haven't even hit 60 and Elysium is the biggest piece of shit community in the history of private servers.

I think Darrowshire is just fine.  We could use more horde, certainly, but that's not a reason to not roll horde there.  There are still excellent horde raiding guilds and less competition for nodes and quest mobs in horde friendly areas.  I actually just rolled a shaman there.