Sign in to follow this  
Uroboric

<Reign> NA Horde 9/9 AQ

Reign is a North American raiding guild on Anathema PvP. We were established on original nost and have been raiding together for 2 years now.
Thurs/Fri/Sat 2AM server time 8PM EST

About us:
Everything about us is fairly simple. We're a group of people with a love of this game and a love of raiding. We enjoy pushing content as far as we can with speed clears and competing with other guilds to be the best there is. Many of our members have been together for over 2 years now, so we are a tight knit guild that enjoys hanging out in Teamspeak and playing the game as opposed to raid logging.

What we are looking for:
Reign prides itself on being a hardcore raiding guild that is able to down content quickly and efficiently. As such, we are looking for self motivated people who are ready to raid consumed and smash some faces.

Although beneficial, gear isn't of the utmost importance in regards to recruit selection. Gear comes easily with time. We are much more interested in recruiting people with a love of the game and the ability to learn and execute encounters in raid to a very high standard. We expect raiders to come to raids with class appropriate consumables and 90%+ raid attendance.

If you lack gear we can help gear you. If you lack knowledge we can teach you. If you lack a brain or motivation, there is nothing we can say or do that will improve you as a player.

Speed runs:
Molten core: 38 minutes
BWL: 57 minutes

Recruitment:

http://reignnost.enjin.com/app
(Or whisper any of our officers in game: Hemi, Slamualadams, Illuminati, Xerums, Warcheif, Dezzro)

We have immediate trial spots open for 2 mages/ 1 rogue/ 1 Holy priest

We fully encourage all competent players of all classes to apply. We strive to be the best, and as such all of our raid spots are competitive. If you outclass a member that has been a guild member for 2 years, you will receive that raid slot.

Edit: Now with C'thun down!

Reign are gentle souls.  They let me ride halfway to AQ with them before all turning on me and murdering me.  <3

17 hours ago, C´Thun said:

• You are weak.

Im never sure if its you whispering me in AQ or if its my schizophrenia acting up again.

Bump

c'thun down 3rd week in a row with no world buffs within 2 weakened phases (Ony, DMT, DMF, Flower, etc)

After a little more than 4 hrs AQ40 was fully cleared 9/9 in one evening this week.

Was a fun 2.5 years but due to Elysium, the mistakes with the war effort, and the dawn of decent TBC servers the NA horde scene is a sad shadow of its former self. This week 2 more guilds are dead including Reign, which comprised 33% of the raiding NA horde population.

Thank you to the horde community, fun group of people and I had fun working together on Green Dragons and such. Shoutout to Convulsion, House Undying, and Reign. All 3 were very fun to raid with in totally different ways.

To Scuba thank you for spicing up the wpvp. While it was certainly frustrating at times dealing with you, it was also some of the most fun I've had on server.

To the GMs and staff, thank you very much for all your time that you have volunteered to the project. I had way too much fun playing here and that showed in my over 100days played.

To all my people, you are what made this server truly great.

Cheers and see you next time,

Varth/Fizzla/Sharpeyes

Glad to see you guys going out with a "bang" with a good ole fashion brawl with the Scuba Cops in Silithus tonight. We had a good time with it. 

Most of us are just playing on paymane or playing other games. Felmyst was a big loss but we understood it was a possibility when we made our decision to move. If Elysium ever reconsiders trying to improve Anathema's situation we may return.