Gameguy32

accounts get banned after loading game world on old pc

i have a Windows 98 dos pc and the minumum os for wow is windows 98 so i thought i would install it on there for the fun of it but every account i log in to gets banned once the world gets finished loading i made a new account created a charecter on my main pc and it played fine loged into the new account on the win98 pc and banned the second the world gets done loading! anyone know why? my main accounts been banned now and will have the submit a ban appeal but i want to know why that certain pc gets accounts banned

10 minutes ago, Hamblin said:

You were not banned because you ran wow on an old computer. Just submit your appeal and be patient.

now ive created another account tested it on my main pc and it  worked perfectly created a charecter loaded the world got to level 2 never once a problem logged into the same account useing my windows 98 pc and banned the instant the world loaded could no longer login on both pc says accounts closed thats the 3rd time its done it so what else could it possibly be besides something with the old pc causing me to get banned

Edited by Gameguy32
words