Sign in to follow this  
killerduki

Why Thunderfury is better for Protection Paladin instead of Protection Warrior

15 minutes ago, killerduki said:

Or even worse, Shall Shield slam be counted as Attack affected by Shields instead Weapon or shall it proc abilities at all?

And yep doing sunders when 5 stacks on target, i doubt that.

/Kind regards Killerduki

In vanilla Shieldslam and shieldbash actually triggered TF proc. I do not know Blizzard reasoning for this as it does seem incorrect from a logical standpoint. Also, I do not know if that is how it is here as I dont have TF myself. I do have TF on retail but cba testing.

1 minute ago, killerduki said:

Sunders will do speed your next swing down to 1.5 second, but SoR will cause either double or extra proc each 1.9 second.

Which mean , you can have 2 procs as Paladin each 1.9 seconds vs 2 procs as Warrior each 3 seconds due to global CD.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Ok just do a little research and learn how instant attacks work. Then come back and correct your sentence.

1 minute ago, Meagelcarven said:

Ok just do a little research and learn how instant attacks work. Then come back and correct your sentence.

Please enlighten me ,  Instant attacks can't be faster than 1.5 seconds thus for Warriors they causes only their attack to trigger faster

You can see that from a miles 38:40 He trigger Sunder and then Heroic Strike , both doesn't land at same time , but they land after "global cd" or 1.5 second.

Unlike that SoR is 2 attacks at once , not 1 by 1.

/Kind regards Killerduki

10 minutes ago, Storfan said:

In vanilla Shieldslam and shieldbash actually triggered TF proc. I do not know Blizzard reasoning for this as it does seem incorrect from a logical standpoint. Also, I do not know if that is how it is here as I dont have TF myself. I do have TF on retail but cba testing.

Even if that is true , it will cause your attacks 1.5 seconds fast , but they will never do 2 swings (including the melee) instantly , unlike Seal of Righteousness is counted as 2nd swing without any internal or Global CD to the white swing.

SoR is 2 swings as 1 per 1.9 sec , Sunders/Revenge etc are 1 swing per 1.5 sec.

/Kind regards Killerduki

5 minutes ago, killerduki said:

Instant attacks can't be faster than 1.5 seconds

wtf are you talking about.

this thread is so pointless warrior superior to paladin tanks in vanilla simple regardless of w/e you say this has been  tested and tried for what 11 years or some shit.

Thunderfury - goes to Main tank - ALWAYS A WARRIOR IN VANILLA anything else well done you just joined the Special needs category.

1 minute ago, Ragward said:

I am speaking about Global CD's.

Probably you gotta search what does that mean for you.

/Kind regards Killerduki

3 hours ago, Slicy said:

instant attacks duki, instant attacks...

Why is a protection warrior better than a protection paladin ?

//Discuss

Ahahah, this is priceless. Well played, sir

http://wow.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Cooldown&oldid=335748

The global or universal cooldown, frequently shortened to "GCD", is the cooldown which starts every time you start to use a spell or ability, and affects all of your class spells and abilities.

The global cooldown is generally 1.5 seconds for all classes, except rogues and cat form druids, whose abilities are mostly 1 second global cooldown.

Just as education for the clueless trying so desperate to prove me wrong.

/Kind regards Killerduki

5 minutes ago, Ragward said:

this thread is so pointless warrior superior to paladin tanks in vanilla simple regardless of w/e you say this has been  tested and tried for what 11 years or some shit.

Thunderfury - goes to Main tank - ALWAYS A WARRIOR IN VANILLA anything else well done you just joined the Special needs category.

He made this threat to discuss the topic. You can not just tell someone it is better bc. it is better. (that would be like Hillary saying America is great, because it is great).

I think Killerduki just doesn't know how instant attacks work, thus his thinking is kind of understandable (but not correct).

Ok lets look at Paladin:

after 1.9sec comes : autoattack + SoR proc

3.8sec comes: autoattack + SoR proc

After 5.7 sec comes: autoattack + SoR proc

Now let's look at Warrior:

after 1.5sec comes sunder/shieldslam/revenge (one of the 3)

after 1.9sec comes autoattack

after 3sec comes sunder/shieldslam/revenge (one of the 3)

after 3.8sec comes autoattack

after 4.5sec comes sunder/shieldslam/revenge (one of the 3)

and so on, you can see that warrior has more chances to proc TF if he uses every global cooldown.

In the video you posted the warrior either didn't click heroic strike at that moment or his autoattack got cancelled by the stun which those mobs do. (you can see the stun icon as a debuff in the top right corner)

25 minutes ago, Meagelcarven said:

He made this threat to discuss the topic. You can not just tell someone it is better bc. it is better. (that would be like Hillary saying America is great, because it is great).

I think Killerduki just doesn't know how instant attacks work, thus his thinking is kind of understandable (but not correct).

Ok lets look at Paladin:

after 1.9sec comes : autoattack + SoR proc+JoR instantly

3.8sec comes: autoattack + SoR proc

After 5.7 sec comes: autoattack + SoR proc

(7 attacks counted that can proc)

Now let's look at Warrior:

after 1.5sec comes sunder/shieldslam/revenge (one of the 3)

after 1.9sec comes autoattack

after 3sec comes sunder/shieldslam/revenge (one of the 3)

after 3.8sec comes autoattack

after 4.5sec comes sunder/shieldslam/revenge (one of the 3)

after 5.7 sec comes autoattack

(6 swings counted that can proc)

fixed for you.

The problem with what you have said is that Sunders/Revenge will refresh the White swing CD , so the numbers you've posted will be so much different than that.

It will be either each 1.5 Seconds (spamming nothing else other than sunders).

or each 1.9 seconds (white swings).

27:48 , you can see that anytime he uses Sunder/Revenge, his next white swings timers are getting refreshed unless he spam sunders .

/Kind regards Killerduki

ok with JoR (does that proc TF?) you start with one more attack. If warrior uses bloodrage before the pull (which normally he does) then you will have your first sunder at the 0sec mark, making it even with the JoR judging.

In my statement i wrote and so on...if you continue this you will see that warrior eventually will have more procs. How can you not see that 1.5sec is faster than 1.9sec? At this point i really think you are just trolling me.

8 minutes ago, Meagelcarven said:

ok with JoR (does that proc TF?) you start with one more attack. If warrior uses bloodrage before the pull (which normally he does) then you will have your first sunder at the 0sec mark, making it even with the JoR judging.

In my statement i wrote and so on...if you continue this you will see that warrior eventually will have more procs. How can you not see that 1.5sec is faster than 1.9sec? At this point i really think you are just trolling me.

Read my Last reply and see the Video.

His swing timer is getting refreshed after each Sunder/Revenge used.

With SoR this doesn't happen.

So for Warrior the fastest possible proc will be each 3 Seconds 2 procs , while for Paladins will always be each 1.9 seconds 2 procs.

/Kind regards Killerduki

4 hours ago, Slicy said:

instant attacks duki, instant attacks...

Why is a protection warrior better than a protection paladin ?

//Discuss

1phvon.jpg

goddamnit the swing timer does NOT get refreshed, just make yourself a warrior and test it. I cant see shit on your stupid videos, because this guy has no scrolling combat text addon installed and doesnt see shit because the numbers are offscreen over the head of giant monsters.

6 minutes ago, Meagelcarven said:

At this point i really think you are just trolling me.

26 minutes ago, Meagelcarven said:

He made this threat to discuss the topic. You can not just tell someone it is better bc. it is better.

ppl know that guy, obviously you dont. maybe you should apologize :(

5 minutes ago, Meagelcarven said:

goddamnit the swing timer does NOT get refreshed, just make yourself a warrior and test it. I cant see shit on your stupid videos, because this guy has no scrolling combat text addon installed and doesnt see shit because the numbers are offscreen over the head of giant monsters.

Sure , go ahead, give me any evidence where Warrior spam Sunders on CD and swings still happen between them.

/Kind regards Killerduki

15 minutes ago, Meagelcarven said:

Vael

As i said, show me where someone spam Sunders on CD land any actual white swing between sunders.

/Kind regards Killerduki

This is why private servers are complete messes with infactual information being spewed around. 

Does SoR proc TF? Test it and find out. Download proc watch and white hit the servants in blasted lands for a total of 500 hits melee and 500 SoR.

Then do the same test without SoR.

Bring a healer friend to keep you alive and look at the data afterwards.

This test alone would solve this absurd debate on if it is better on a pally or a warrior. (Just to be neutral here even though I know the benefits of warrior in tanking) 

Instead of posting dumb videos, do some testing and come back with the results to showcase the evidence Duki. Then you can argue SoR gives more procs on a pally theoretically. 

Takes maybe 20mins of your time. Less time arguing with mongoloids on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4iiil0sfI&feature=youtu.be

13.00min

no sunders but whirlwind/ Bloodthirst, doesn't make any difference though because bloodthirst and whirlwind are instant attacks just as sunder. Same goes for every other class with instant attacks like rogue (sinister strike f.e.) hunter (multishot f.e.) and so on... too bad paladin has none in vanilla.

1 minute ago, Meagelcarven said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4iiil0sfI&feature=youtu.be

13.00min

no sunders but whirlwind/ Bloodthirst, doesn't make any difference though because bloodthirst and whirlwind are instant attacks just as sunder. Same goes for every other class with instant attacks like rogue (sinister strike f.e.) hunter (multishot f.e.) and so on... too bad paladin has none in vanilla.

We talk bout Sunders.

/Kind regards Killerduki

14 minutes ago, Imbaslap said:

This is why private servers are complete messes with infactual information being spewed around. 

Does SoR proc TF? Test it and find out. Download proc watch and white hit the servants in blasted lands for a total of 500 hits melee and 500 SoR.

Then do the same test without SoR.

Bring a healer friend to keep you alive and look at the data afterwards.

This test alone would solve this absurd debate on if it is better on a pally or a warrior. (Just to be neutral here even though I know the benefits of warrior in tanking) 

Instead of posting dumb videos, do some testing and come back with the results to showcase the evidence Duki. Then you can argue SoR gives more procs on a pally theoretically. 

Takes maybe 20mins of your time. Less time arguing with mongoloids on the internet.

Click here for Evidence

Auto Attack = Casts 85

Thunderfury = Casts 35

Seal of Righteousness = Casts 71

85 Auto Attacks would proc 21 Thunderfuries procs.

85+71 = AA + SoR = would proc 39 Thunderfuries procs.

Where in this scenario , you can see that Thunderfury did match with the SoR+AA Theory , that gives you an Evidence for my statement.

TBH , true, ill make nice proc watch for you , will try to do it using Lifesteal JoL and 500 swings.

/Kind regards Killerduki

1 minute ago, killerduki said:

Click here for Evidence

Auto Attack = Casts 85

Thunderfury = Casts 35

Seal of Righteousness = Casts 71

85 Auto Attacks would proc 21 Thunderfuries procs.

85+71 = AA + SoR = would proc 39 Thunderfuries procs.

Where in this scenario , you can see that Thunderfury did match with the SoR+AA Theory , that gives you an Evidence for my statement.

TBH , true, ill make nice proc watch for you.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Yes please do. And if you find that SoR does NOT proc TF  on Elysium and it should, report it on the github then go from there to getting it fixed. Then you are 1 step closer to getting it fixed because you already have a tested application on the server showing the data and difference. 

16 minutes ago, Imbaslap said:

Yes please do. And if you find that SoR does NOT proc TF  on Elysium and it should, report it on the github then go from there to getting it fixed. Then you are 1 step closer to getting it fixed because you already have a tested application on the server showing the data and difference. 

unknown.png

There you are = 2x Procs with 1 swing.

/Kind regards Killerduki