Sign in to follow this  
killerduki

Farewell

Im a Class Leader in <The Blooders> and Killerduki's account has been compromised.

Ignore any proper-gander about the guild disbanding - and I urge all of you to use 2FA

KR

Nohope

So someone hacked his account, used time to setup keybind and UI to be completely similar to what Killerduki has posted before, the hackzor then changed gmotd with similarities to KDs rage on discord, compromised his forumaccount and posted a screenshot.

Sure...

1 minute ago, gamemechanic said:

So someone hacked his account, used time to setup keybind and UI, change gmotd with similarities to his rage on discord, compromise his forumaccount and post a screenshot.

Sure...

He might of just been drunk...

you know stuff happens... doesn't mean he intends to disband his guild!

Just now, JCarrill0 said:

He might of just been drunk...

you know stuff happens... doesn't mean he intends to disband his guild!

Ofc not. I'm not going to argue about that. But thats a different story than having his account compromised.

1 hour ago, gamemechanic said:

Ofc not. I'm not going to argue about that. But thats a different story than having his account compromised.

Agreed.

9 minutes ago, kingRat said:

rofl cya

account compromised = permabanned btw since it's the user's job to keep it secure.

You sure it's perma-banned? ;)

Just now, JCarrill0 said:

You sure it's perma-banned? ;)

Once the GMs get hold of the situation they should do what they always do in these situations aka permaban the account.

Otherwise you can just start selling your accounts by saying "oh it got hacked" 

43 minutes ago, kingRat said:

Once the GMs get hold of the situation they should do what they always do in these situations aka permaban the account.

Otherwise you can just start selling your accounts by saying "oh it got hacked" 

Yeah... but was he really hacked.... is my question... cuz I don't think it will be a perma-banned.

you however just insisted he would be... I'm just bonso sure... that's all

This server is so retarded xD

Duki brought way more evidence that this mechanic existed than you brought about its removal. You just do not want this mechanic to be in the game because of some people who claim to have played back then etc.. Taking this more serious than several proofs by duki is just ridiculous. Just use your brains if you have some. Why would you think no paladins were stacked for judgement of the crusader stacking and made a vid of it? Because nobody was hardcore enough to try this. Everyone of the top playets was busy clearing content, farming consumables, finding new tactics for bosses and sometimes in between sleeping. Even videos that e.g. prove how mages ignite stacking, consumable/buff stacking or other mechanics of common classes worked are rare and you guys blindfoldedly ask for a 2006 video evidence of judgement stacking? Gj! You are all having no neutral view in this.

I can totally understand if duki does not want to play here any longer and rages if he sees your "arguments". But yeah, in a world where people drive towards a red traffic light at full speed just to be there first nothing really wonders me (if you do not get what I mean here, use your fucking brains.)

43 minutes ago, Ram said:

Duki brought way more evidence that this mechanic existed than you brought about its removal.

Every piece of evidence has been easily disputed as wrongfully interpretation of gamemechanics, assumptions or just false information. There has been no evidence of this mechanic existing in late Vanilla.

If you think there is evidence for it, you should check up all the information on github, reddit, open dev discord and from this forum. If you still believe, then i'll be happy to discuss whatever evidence you have. Since the forum discussion is closed, you can send me a message if you are up to the test. Do note that im not affiliated with Elysium in any way.

5 minutes ago, gamemechanic said:

Every piece of evidence has been easily disputed as wrongfully interpretation of gamemechanics, assumptions or just false information. There has been no evidence of this mechanic existing in late Vanilla.

If you think there is evidence for it, you should check up all the information on github, reddit, open dev discord and from this forum. If you still believe, then i'll be happy to discuss whatever evidence you have. Since the forum discussion is closed, you can send me a message if you are up to the test. Do note that im not affiliated with Elysium in any way.

nope nope and oh yea nope

Just now, Theloras said:

nope nope and oh yea nope

You have already shown that you are unable to have a proper discussion with factual information. You don't have to continue your childish and trolling behavior.

If you can't contribute constructively then don't even try

24 minutes ago, gamemechanic said:

You are missing my point. There has been more evidence that duki could be right than evidence that he is wrong. I am also not affilated with this Server, but I enjoy reading the forums because it is always good for making me laugh.

2 minutes ago, Ram said:

You are missing my point. There has been more evidence that duki could be right than evidence that he is wrong. I am also not affilated with this Server, but I enjoy reading the forums because it is always good for making me laugh.

And you are missing my point. There has been zero evidence that this mechanic existed in late vanilla. I'm openminded and enjoy discussing gamemechanics, so if anyone thinks they have just one evidence that this mechanic existed, feel free to send it to me and we can discuss it.

The issue with the video Duki linked, is that sure, JotC stacked to 2, when there was a documented visual bug with the judgements stacking. In this 40 paladin raid, yes 40 paladins, if they knew JotC should stack, then so should light, wis, and the rest, except the ONLY judgement you see glance up twice, is JotC, which has a documented visual bug from patch 1.8. You can take general logic, no stretch, and think that a raid full of 40 paladins, and judgements stacking, that someone, somewhere, would have put up a second wisdom, or light. But no, you have a 2nd JotC, and a known documented visual bug for it.

It's not rocket science, it's common sense. Which is severely lacking in the Paladin circlejerk.