Akira

[CLOSED] Zeth'Kur transfers are starting today!

xferbegin2.jpg

Dear Community,

Zeth'Kur will close on June, 21st! 

Until then, you can choose the new home realm for your characters. You can do so by visiting any capital city and talking to the NPC's at the caravan located near the auction house. This NPC will provide you with some information regarding each realm and he will offer you quests for each realm, which will determine where your character will be transferred. This process has to be repeated for each character. After you choose your new realm, you can still keep on playing with your characters and no progress will be lost. The transfers will happen right after the shutdown! Please ensure to have enough free character spaces.

All other characters will be transferred to Anathema by default, thus you do not need to do anything (or be online) if you want to transfer your characters to this realm.

The transfers are permanent, so please decide wisely!

Best regards,
Elysium staff

UPD June 21st:

Dear community,

The transfers from Zeth’Kur have now come to an end. We hope you have a great adventure on your new realm.

As we had announced through various social media platforms, forums, Discord and in game with a caravan of goblins/kodos in front of the Auction House, Zeth’Kur will now be closing. But don’t worry if you didn’t have a chance to choose a server, your characters are safe. If you did not select a realm before the 21st June 2017 your characters and everything on them will be automatically transferred to the Anathema realm. 

Kind regards,
Elysium staff.

Frequently Asked Question (FAQ):

What will happen to my transferred characters if their name is already taken?
You will be prompted for a name change when trying to login with the transferred character. If you have reserved your name with a, for example, lvl 1 character, you should remove this one after the transfer has been completed, but before you login with the transferred character, in order to claim the name.

What will happen to my characters if I end up with more than 10 characters on a realm? Will they get removed?
No, they won't get removed. You can, theoretically, have an infinite amount of characters on a realm, but the WoW client will simply display the first 10 characters. This means that you would simply have to delete some characters, in order to see the transferred ones. A relog (or rejoining the character screen) might be necessary though.

Will my items and gold get transferred?
Yes! All of your items and gold will get transferred. Just make sure to close all active auctions.

First for <dog guild>!!. Third fasest MC clear on the server. Still looking for Night elf MALE shadow priests to fill our ranks!!!

Welcome everyone to Anathema, with phat epix, updated loot-tables and best people. We have the best people I tell you. THE BEST! Yes!

<Conspiracy> Swe/Nor guild 8/9 AQ recruiting!

As Anathema is a "dead under perfusion" server, i highly suggest to request a transfer to Elysium

oh ! and don't forget that you will loose a large part of our Vanilla experience if you switch directly from MC to AQ

21 minutes ago, Malga said:

As Anathema is a "dead under perfusion" server, i highly suggest to request a transfer to Elysium

oh ! and don't forget that you will loose a large part of our Vanilla experience if you switch directly from MC to AQ

Feel like raiding AQ, MC, BWL, ZG? there are plenty of guilds on Anathema that will show you the ropes if you're a good & dedicated player.

Hello, maybe you should send an in-game mail to all Zeth'Kur characters, people don't all check forums, and if they connect on their characters they might not go to capitals or talk to the quest goblin.

Kek, can't escape the fucking Anathema guild recruitment anywhere.

Also, what's the deal with naming? Will there be an issue if I have a character with the same name as the character to be transferred on Ely?
I.e. I have Caber on both ZK and Ely. Will it tweak out and delete ZK Caber if I transfer without deleting Ely Caber? Will it merely prompt a rename? Can I still delete low level Caber AFTER transfers or do I have to do it before them?
We sort of DESPERATELY need info on this. There's a shitton of people in the exact same situation here.

Well i talked to a GM, he aid that we acecpt this quest, and everything x-fers.

your Mailboox, bank, and shit - I would take Everything OFF the AH cause that dooesnt make sense to ttransfer oover.

GM aid that Naming , if you have a duplicatte you will be promptted to rename upon enteering the game ( if you played Kronos, i imaggin itts similar to that.)

Hope it helps! Buying my freezing band on ZK nowcause itis super eexpensive on Ely

1 hour ago, Malga said:

Have fun running MC for a year:D

Yea.. Well, Ely has what 10k + players or something.. Anathema has what a couple thouand , i pvp and raid, and Ana is almostout of conttnt already (naxx is its last expansion seems that server would End in a hort peeriod, just my thought.

Could a GM verify...

Will b be able to Transfer TODAY (log into elysium...) or not

10 minutes ago, Tarud said:

Yea.. Well, Ely has what 10k + players or something.. Anathema has what a couple thouand , i pvp and raid, and Ana is almostout of conttnt already (naxx is its last expansion seems that server would End in a hort peeriod, just my thought.

Could a GM verify...

Will b be able to Transfer TODAY (log into elysium...) or not

I believe peak numbers for Elysium are in the 7-8k range and Anathema around 3k.

8 minutes ago, Malga said:

It's blizzlike :)

Yes. Freshcucks really do enjoy re-running the same old content forever and ever and ever. Then again, I can see the irony in saying this since we're all playing vanilla.

People with reserved Level 1 characters on the destination server, should we delete them on the 21st just before the shutdown?

It would be nice to have an automated process that simply overwrote Level 1 characters with the same name.

1 minute ago, Josipbroz said:

The Ely Caber will keep it's name, while the ZK Caber will be asked to set a name when logging in. That being said, you can delete the Ely Caber and claim the name for ZK Caber.

Best regards!

Hey thanks for the clarification!
There's one point I'm still unsure about though. If I want to do this, would I have to delete the Ely Caber before or after ZK shuts down? I just want to be completely sure I wont lock myself out of the name by some stupid mistake.

3 minutes ago, Josipbroz said:

How can a realm with 2,6k pop at 14:41 server time be "dead"? This would've made Anathema a high pop realm on retail back in vanilla!

Indeed. I believe my original retail server of Al'Akir-EU would peak at around 3k players in late 2006 and this would lead to heavy lag and sometimes server crashes.

5 minutes ago, HEALOL said:

How about DARROWSHIRE? Will it close too? 

How does one kill, that which already is dead?

4 hours ago, Malga said:

Yea go there and be an MC hero! That sounds fun!

1 hour ago, Storfan said:

How does one kill, that which already is dead?

Well in the case of darrowshire you have to type /pvp first