Sign in to follow this  
Numok

Ganking

For all the gankers:

If you consider ganking is pvp......you are retard

Only unskilled people ganking becouse no have hands for win to other player with the same lvl

Go to play sims fucking retards

9 hours ago, pmpnavt said:

OP, just curious as to what faction you are?  I assume both Alli and Horde are getting ganked?

You are right,no depend the faction,depends on what type of player you are

Ganker=Retard or unskilled player

An example,rogue lvl 60 ganking in SM......What are you doing there?.......the retard obvius.Only 1 button to kill some......and that death does not give you anything,or yes.....you can think you can kill some........as I said,you are retard and unskilled

21 hours ago, Madmage said:

I gank.

but I´m an unskilled player AND a retard

You are probably fat like American pig khloe kardashian

I gank because: 1) YOu shitehead dared to kill me or even touch! You deserve be ganked over and over again untill you go offline or call you friends for help (when they leave you you'll be ganked again).

2) Because it's fun and I need honor.

20 hours ago, Holykrew said:

I gank because: 1) YOu shitehead dared to kill me or even touch! You deserve be ganked over and over again untill you go offline or call you friends for help (when they leave you you'll be ganked again).

2) Because it's fun and I need honor.

You know what dishonorable kills .....does not give you honor!!!!

Noobs ganking.......

And you ganking becouse one with the same level makes you shit

1 hour ago, Numok said:

You know what dishonorable kills .....does not give you honor!!!!

Noobs ganking.......

And you ganking becouse one with the same level makes you shit

I think you should remove your buttplug and listen to more attentively. I do no care about DKs already. I gank or a am ganked. Different levels (ye, 5 lvl 50+ can easily gank me). Your stupid whining even attacted me I wish to find you in the game and gank over and over. And you seem failed at being a smartass, I am lvl 60 and have some blue gear and I even attack r13s. My advice to you is change a realm or stop whining.

Back then during vanilla i was rogue rank 11, il was an amazing motherfucker...now i 'm getting old,i play shaman and i....heal. Even gankers become wise ;)

On 2017-6-18 at 2:42 PM, Holykrew said:

I think you should remove your buttplug and listen to more attentively. I do no care about DKs already. I gank or a am ganked. Different levels (ye, 5 lvl 50+ can easily gank me). Your stupid whining even attacted me I wish to find you in the game and gank over and over. And you seem failed at being a smartass, I am lvl 60 and have some blue gear and I even attack r13s. My advice to you is change a realm or stop whining.

I do not cry, I simply say that ganking is for noobs and players without skill

Truth offends by what I see

And hurry up,becouse im over lvl 60 and after you only try gank me,only try becouse you will die fast.

Surely you are another coward who attacks you when you are pulling

39 minutes ago, Numok said:

I do not cry, I simply say that ganking is for noobs and players without skill

Truth offends by what I see

And hurry up,becouse im over lvl 60 and after you only try gank me,only try becouse you will die fast.

Surely you are another coward who attacks you when you are pulling

But you do, you keep crying. Ganking is a part of PVP if you didn't know.

Hey, tough guy, I hope you play alliance and tell me your nickname if you are so brave.

"Surely you are another coward who attacks you when you are pulling" I can't attack myself and usually i am killed a bunch of whiners like you. Then I sologank them and then they visit forums and start huge drama.

Yes, I am a noob without any skill. But if you have balls, tell me your nickname and pay ally side on Ely.

I rarely ever gank lowbies because I know how much it sucks to be on the receiving end. 

That being said I am going on a ganking spree as soon as I get home, all these whiney posts have lit a fire under me and I feel it's my duty to weed out the weaklings. 

Hopefully we get several new threads such as this in the coming week due to my contribution. 

Ideally, a level gate would be best for wpvp. Only +/-X levels of your level can wpvp with you. This keeps the fun aspect of wpvp, without the unbalanced ganks. I would think 5-10 level +/- would be ideal and fair.

I enjoy balance. Dying to something you have no control over is really disheartening - dying to someone around your level is still enjoyable and something you actually have a chance to fight against.