Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Sounds like a nice plan for a summer vacation...!

24 minutes ago, Sulf said:

That's called "my guild is not ready for this" so you should wait for all my guildmates come back.

Ppl already farming MC for more than 6 months, there already full on overgeared guilds. Imo, they should release new content when most gulds are just started to farm prev content, since if content is up for more than 3-4 months - it becomes faceroll and ez epics.

Back to 2006, there were most players in naxx who was still need BWL items...

Again, I've explained this before, this isn't a gearissue. It's not "my guild is not ready for this", it's just a fact that guilds are having issues getting the same activity out of their raiders during the summer, and especially july.

Also, the server hasn't even been out for 6 months yet. The very first MC clear was 5 months ago, by a collaboration between guilds.

You clearly didn't read my posts at all based on your reply.

26 minutes ago, maos said:

Again, I've explained this before, this isn't a gearissue. It's not "my guild is not ready for this", it's just a fact that guilds are having issues getting the same activity out of their raiders during the summer, and especially july.

Also, the server hasn't even been out for 6 months yet. The very first MC clear was 5 months ago, by a collaboration between guilds.

The devs don't care if some people play less during the Summer. Patches are going to release regardless of what season it is.

This is literally the most retarded reason for arguing against content release I have ever seen. Literally hilarious.

11 hours ago, Forest_ said:

Fresh fags complaining that they get content in a timely manner. I don't even know what I'm hearing anymore.

The phrase "Private server players find a way to complain about everything" hasn't rung truer in my entire life.

Top kek.

I can't believe the complaining about getting content.  Not ready to clear it?  So what, it will be there when you are able to.  Normally I'd blame that kind of complaining on understandable selfishness but this is just pure stupidity.

Honestly, very happy I stayed away from Elysium... if a player base is crying about getting content it must be total cancer to talk to anyone. 

2 часа назад, maos сказал:

I read that. But your words are looks non-logic for me.

Disband then and merge with other guilds. Youre not prepared!

5 hours ago, maos said:

I took the time read your post, and it's um..well, pathetic.

You have options, and if you don't take those options, well. I have no sympathy: 

1) Do more recruitment. If you can't field raiders during the summer months, then you have no business attempting higher end content beyond BWL. If you think keeping a roster filled is hard now because of the vile, treacherous cancer known as  "summer months", wait for AQ40 and Naxxramas to roll in when players like to jump ship because people are stuck on different levels challenging content! It sucks, believe me. 

2) Pug it. It's 2017. The strats are well known by the playerbase and easily accessible. There's addons to assist you with the fights. You just need to do your job and vette the players who come along for the ride. Hey, maybe those players will see you're a great group of Guys/Gals/???/Furries/Attack Helicopters and want to join your guild. Win/Win. 

3) Don't do it? It's your group of raiders, do it on your own time. Remember this is supposed to be a "Nostalgic" experience? No need to feel like you're being rushed, because that's apparently the only feasible excuse that comes close to being acceptable, and only in the perspective of your guild trying to get "Server First's", which by your posting doesn't give me that vibe. 

Look, we're not asking for you to show us on the doll where the evil loot pinata dragons touched you, we're just telling you that you're being eccentric and over entitled and obviously not prepared. 

If your guild cant field raiders on a newer server well you suck, if your guild isnt prepared for BWL you suck, if you complain about getting content stfu and suck in silence. I am just amazed at the crying mentality of Elysium. 

3 hours ago, Hurricane2 said:

To be honest the anathema players complain far more but the complaints in this thread by the Elysium players are abominable.

I mean we definitely complain, but the complaints at least have some kind of substance... like 1.1 million linen cloth

Elysium server really has no right to complain about not having enough of a player base to cover their content when they have 4x the population of Anathema (the gap continues to grow) while Anathema has 4x the content to deal with.

11 hours ago, damnox said:

And I'm still trying to figure out what class to play.

Pick one.

You'll most likely reroll before you're 40 anyway.

On 2017-6-18 at 9:15 PM, karies said:

Horrible timing on the BWL patch, coun't be worse. A release during vaccations are going to hit hard on all guilds.

Please reconsider and release mid/late August

I'm seeing a lot of people referring to vacations being the issue. This is a multi national game/servers and differing countries have different vacation/holiday periods. There would be no perfect timings for these patches so we should all just roll with it.

I understand the disappointment for missing out on new loot etc within the first week of release but it will always be there waiting. 

We shouldn't criticise or complain about content releases - just praise the work that is being done and that they are releasing the content.

On 6/19/2017 at 6:30 AM, Sulf said:

That's called "my guild is not ready for this" so you should wait for all my guildmates come back.

Ppl already farming MC for more than 6 months, there already full on overgeared guilds. Imo, they should release new content when most gulds are just started to farm prev content, since if content is up for more than 3-4 months - it becomes faceroll and ez epics.

Back to 2006, there were most players in naxx who was still need BWL items...

There were zero players actually progressing in naxx who still needed BWL items so I do not know what game you were playing. There were like 2 bosses you might have been able to kill, but outside that, the health and dmg output from every mob and boss required top tier loot.  I hope the community will disregard any future comments you might have as it pertains to your understanding of how wow should be played.

57 minutes ago, thadark said:

There were zero players actually progressing in naxx who still needed BWL items so I do not know what game you were playing. There were like 2 bosses you might have been able to kill, but outside that, the health and dmg output from every mob and boss required top tier loot.  I hope the community will disregard any future comments you might have as it pertains to your understanding of how wow should be played.

Actually, Nefarian was killed on September 26th 2005, and Naxx was released June 20th 2006. You would have had to be pretty lucky to get all the BWL gear you'd need in just 9 months. Personally, I was missing a rejuv gem, boots of pure thought, and a healing weapon better than the Claw of Chromaggus all the way until TBC (and we cleared Naxx up to 4H).

1 hour ago, Hudson said:

Actually, Nefarian was killed on September 26th 2005, and Naxx was released June 20th 2006. You would have had to be pretty lucky to get all the BWL gear you'd need in just 9 months. Personally, I was missing a rejuv gem, boots of pure thought, and a healing weapon better than the Claw of Chromaggus all the way until TBC (and we cleared Naxx up to 4H).

9 months in one zone and you didnt have all the gear? First of all, Claw of Chrommagus is BWL, you should of at least had T2 boots (BWL), and 9 months before getting a rejuvenating gem is baffling, it can drop off all 3 fire dragons. The dude you are defending also said guilds are already full on gear in just 6 months.

24 minutes ago, thadark said:

9 months in one zone and you didnt have all the gear? First of all, Claw of Chrommagus is BWL, you should of at least had T2 boots (BWL), and 9 months before getting a rejuvenating gem is baffling, it can drop off all 3 fire dragons. The dude you are defending also said guilds are already full on gear in just 6 months.

He knows they are BWL items, that is his point, genius. His statement is about how when Naxx came out, there were still upgrades he could use from BWL. 

Working backwards, your statement about a rejuv gem is idiotic, boots of pure thought and t2 boots are not the same thing (your statement is worthless), and yea, claw of chrom is from BWL... what's your point? I'll make it easier for you to understand. He didn't have a lok'amir or an AQ healing wep yet come Naxx (lok'amir is a BWL item).

1 час назад, thadark сказал:

Cmon! Not everyone had so much time! WoW was raising game in 2005-2006. You had 9 months if you already was able to raid full BWL in 2005... Most players just started doing BWL in late 2005-early 2006, mean most guilds had less than 3 months for farm(~3months for progressive raids were ok backdays). 

And according to that most Naxx bosses were pretty ez, BWL guilds was going to do Naxx to(trash drop, Razuvious, Anub, Noth, if you was lucky on T2 tank drop you can kill PW too).

You should ask people who remember that days before starting discussion. I remember we had tanks with few T1 items, w/o Chrom's shield, rogues with Claw of Black dragon cause they cant get any other weapons, lots of T1-T2 mixed rogues/hunters. 

btw during KT world first kill (~ 3months of Naxx farm), fury warrior who recorded that kill was still using Crul as MH weapon... 

2 hours ago, breid3r said:

Sweeeeeeeet! Stoked for some new content!

Dude yes! This dude gets it!

On 2017-6-20 at 7:45 PM, thadark said:

you clearly don't know what you are talking abou. in retail we had some issues with people trying to skip aq/naxx wiping but if we said bwl was on the schedule they would all suddenly have time. why? because even when you were doing naxx you still needed trinkets from BWL, hunters needing crossbows (i was doing naxx with my mc quest bow) so yeah. bwl isn't redundant until you're basically clearing naxx and can replace everything. even then some bwl items remain viable.

What about mounts, will they be Boe or bop? Nost you could get Boe mounts for a short while before the new ones were put in