Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Sounds like a nice plan for a summer vacation...!

Dear Community,

We're excited to bring some information to you regarding the next couple months of content for all of our realms.
We'll have more information in the coming weeks but for now, enjoy.

Six Month Online-03.jpg

Best regards,
Elysium Staff

New content is cool, but release a new raid in the middle of the summer when a lot of people are on their vacations? Please release it in august. Please.

13 minutes ago, maos said:

New content is cool, but release a new raid in the middle of the summer when a lot of people are on their vacations? Please release it in august. Please.

They're releaseing info about in in July, not the raid.
Please.

3 minutes ago, Ravenseen said:

They're releaseing info about in in July, not the raid.
Please.

Actually, the raid.

Incredibly bad timing with patch on Elysium, most guilds wont be able to gear up properly over the summer in time for bwl and alot of people go away in July/August. AV patch should be now and then BWL late August at the earliest.

Horrible timing on the BWL patch, coun't be worse. A release during vaccations are going to hit hard on all guilds.

Please reconsider and release mid/late August

3 minutes ago, karies said:

Horrible timing on the BWL patch, coun't be worse. A release during vaccations are going to hit hard on all guilds.

If you guys aren't good enough to clear BWL, keep farming MC.

If the members of some guilds go on vacation, the content will be there for when they return. Less QQ and more play.

55 minutes ago, Prancinglid said:

If you guys aren't good enough to clear BWL, keep farming MC.

If the members of some guilds go on vacation, the content will be there for when they return. Less QQ and more play.

Is it about not being good enough for BWL though? Guilds wont have any issues with BWL, but every guild (with possible one or two exceptions) are looking for backupraiders during the summer. With that in mind, is a july release of a new raid really the best time then? It doesn't make sense to me.

Wow seriously? The elysium MC heroes must really really like MC. I've never seen a server complain about content release...

1 hour ago, karies said:

10 minutes ago, maos said:

Is it about not being good enough for BWL though? Guilds wont have any issues with BWL, but every guild (with possible one or two exceptions) are looking for backupraiders during the summer. With that in mind, is a july release of a new raid really the best time then? It doesn't make sense to me.

some people arent around to raid so delay new content for everybody... stupid argument.  even if nobody raids BWL for a month after its release whatever who cares it will be there when youre ready

This timeline makes more sense than the old timeline.  World first Rag happened April 25th 2005, BWL was released July 12th 2005.  That’s less than 3 months of the best guilds killing rag before BWL came out. 

Patch 1.5 (AV patch) came out June 7th 2005, so it was within ~1 month of BWL back then as well.

I guess back in 2005 blizzard messed up by releasing BWL during July too.

Fresh fags complaining that they get content in a timely manner. I don't even know what I'm hearing anymore.

The phrase "Private server players find a way to complain about everything" hasn't rung truer in my entire life.

Top kek.

10 hours ago, uhffe said:

Incredibly bad timing with patch on Elysium, most guilds wont be able to gear up properly over the summer in time for bwl and alot of people go away in July/August. AV patch should be now and then BWL late August at the earliest.

10 hours ago, karies said:

The time line is actually blizzlike, bugs has been squashed. No reason for further delay.

9 hours ago, Ickus said:

Wow seriously? The elysium MC heroes must really really like MC. I've never seen a server complain about content release...

Fresh-cucks in action. Yep.

EDIT: TOO SOON EXECUTUS!

I'm not even going to bother to quote the immature players who came to this thread just to throw insults around, the BWL release on Elysium has nothing to do with you. You don't have to get involved in this discussion. =)

What I'd like to explain is that I'm very happy BWL is being released, we're really looking forward to new content. The thing I don't agree on is the timing. As I mentioned earlier, every guild (with one or two exceptions) are struggling to fill raids during july, and that's why everyone is looking for additional raiders during this period. To make sure the one raid every week is filled. Adding a new raid on top of that is going to make sure a lot of guilds are having an even tougher time finding raiders for the weekly raids.

Elysium does what they feel is best for their servers, and allowing the server Elysium to progress in a faster pace is a great idea, I'm just not into the idea of releasing a new raid in july.

PS. Comparing to retail release of BWL doesn't make much sense since it was a completely new raid no one had ever seen. Also, alot of people were still leveling after buying the game. People had to wait for a month to get the game after it had sold out in Sweden in early 2005. It's not even close to the same thing as 2017 on Elysium.

That's called "my guild is not ready for this" so you should wait for all my guildmates come back.

Ppl already farming MC for more than 6 months, there already full on overgeared guilds. Imo, they should release new content when most gulds are just started to farm prev content, since if content is up for more than 3-4 months - it becomes faceroll and ez epics.

Back to 2006, there were most players in naxx who was still need BWL items...