RonaldoR9

HARDSAUCE NINJA LOOTER!

Hardsauce is a ninja looter, put him on your ignore list and dont group with him again. on an uldaman run on last boss he changed loot distribution to master looter just before the boss dies and took the loot for himself and left the group. the rockpounder dropped. he took it and left without anyone rolling on it.WoWScrnShot_070717_000427.thumb.jpg.27e5b77dd8874e8b9ff2424baccea129.jpg

It was master looted because one of the party members (a hunter) was salty that I gave him shit for rolling need, when no one else rolled need, for Monolithic Bow (+6str +3agi) BOE and he was so salty he put me on ignore after i gave him shit for it. The hunter also deliberately failed to CC the Maulers causing two wipes.  It was clear that, out of spite, he would roll need on gear that I needed. Plus Gromodar you already got a weapon (Grimlok's Charge) a polearm [88-133] 2.7 speed weapon when you already had Whirlwind Axe [102-154] 3.6 speed ontop of having rolled need on every other boss loot other than the 20stam feral staff. So you are clearly just a loot whore who doesnt even know what items are better (the Whirlwind axe is way better than the polearm). Not to mention the fact that you died 6 times when we wiped four times; two times caused by you and two times caused by the hunter. Lets also not forget that we waited 20min for you to go repair. 

And i asked the shaman if he needed the mace before looting it to myself. 

The real title of this post should be  "Shitter warrior Gromodar has no clue how to play his class - do not pug this noob"

I was not going to tank a two hour run and allow a shitter like you or a salty asshole like Highreally take the item i needed. Ask the healer Aubinator who was the real shitter in the group.

plus i sent you the BOE axe as compensation.

lol the fact that your name is Ronaldo and that you have nothing bound +your spell placement and UI in general explains so much about your performance.

What a meme

16 hours ago, adamsxx2 said:

lol the fact that your name is Ronaldo and that you have nothing bound +your spell placement and UI in general explains so much about your performance.

What a meme

it's because spells are bound to a stance and you're not in a stance when dead.

19 hours ago, adamsxx2 said:

It was master looted because one of the party members (a hunter) was salty that I gave him shit for rolling need, when no one else rolled need, for Monolithic Bow (+6str +3agi) BOE and he was so salty he put me on ignore after i gave him shit for it. The hunter also deliberately failed to CC the Maulers causing two wipes.  It was clear that, out of spite, he would roll need on gear that I needed. Plus Gromodar you already got a weapon (Grimlok's Charge) a polearm [88-133] 2.7 speed weapon when you already had Whirlwind Axe [102-154] 3.6 speed ontop of having rolled need on every other boss loot other than the 20stam feral staff. So you are clearly just a loot whore who doesnt even know what items are better (the Whirlwind axe is way better than the polearm). Not to mention the fact that you died 6 times when we wiped four times; two times caused by you and two times caused by the hunter. Lets also not forget that we waited 20min for you to go repair. 

And i asked the shaman if he needed the mace before looting it to myself. 

The real title of this post should be  "Shitter warrior Gromodar has no clue how to play his class - do not pug this noob"

I was not going to tank a two hour run and allow a shitter like you or a salty asshole like Highreally take the item i needed. Ask the healer Aubinator who was the real shitter in the group.

plus i sent you the BOE axe as compensation.

Was the bow an upgrade for the hunter though? If so I see nothing wrong with him needing it

5 hours ago, Justme said:

it's because spells are bound to a stance and you're not in a stance when dead.

No dude. You are correct in an utterly elementary way but you've missed the forest for the trees here. Bottom left and bottom right action bars have no bindings and show when you're dead. This noob is CLICKING bloodrage and battle shout and to top it all off HE IS CLICKING STANCES! lol jesus christ

2 hours ago, BadnewsBetty said:

Was the bow an upgrade for the hunter though? If so I see nothing wrong with him needing it

/sigh ... Its not about the +3dps the hunter got from the bow or the fact that the stats are completely wrong for hunter class or the fact that you dont see anything wrong with it. Its about the fact that it's a 39 BiS BOE that this idiot bound to his lvl47 char.

36 minutes ago, adamsxx2 said:

/sigh ... Its not about the +3dps the hunter got from the bow or the fact that the stats are completely wrong for hunter class or the fact that you dont see anything wrong with it. Its about the fact that it's a 39 BiS BOE that this idiot bound to his lvl47 char.

Meh, an upgrade is an upgrade, besides I've seen worst stats for a hunter than +3agi +6ap