Sign in to follow this  
Ntbud

Leveling spec for duoing with a Warrior?

So my friend and I decided to start up a couple characters to level together with. I rolled Pally he did a Warrior, we plan on grouping / questing / doing 5 mans etc. all the way to 60. Well probably spend 90% of the time together leveling, won't be playing solo very much. Consider that, which spec do you guys suggest best for duo leveling with a Warrior?

Should I go Holy and get the -70% push back on my heals, along with conc? Should I just go Ret as I most likely would if soloing and just throw off flash heals to keep our questing downtime to a minimum? Should I go Prot and try to do .... something?

Which spec do you guys think would make leveling with a Warrior pal the fastest and in general would be the most beneficial?

Go holy. Consecration will help and you will need to sustain ur mate. Warriors don't need mana breaks so he can chain pull as far as u have mana for heal.

What do you mean by Holy with AoE? Do you mean just drop a consecrate while healing? What kind of AoE does Pally have other than Conc?

The only other AoE that Paladins can get, besides Consecrate Ground, are Bombs from Engineering.  Naturally, Bombs don't do Holy damage.  ^_~

But yes, you have to go at least 11 talent points into Holy to get the only AoE spell available to Paladins.