Sign in to follow this  
Shayss

Server Quality.

Perhaps my topic isn't titled correctly, but this needs to be said now.

This server doesn't have that many devs. I get it, i understand that we can't expect the world and have it perfect. I understand that your full attention is on Naxx and I appreciate all of your hard work. That being said there are a few really important things that are happening atm, affecting the players on Elysium, that you can fix but have said nothing about.

First: The crystals in Ungoro are not spawning. These crystals are used for enchants, buffs, quests and it's been this way for a week now. This need to be fixed again.

Second: The herb spawnrate on the top herbs are not fixed to accomodate server capacity. You did change this before but after the AV patch everything got reverted and now we are in the same problem we had before. The herb prices are skyrocketing and will continue to go up, this server does NOT have to have anathemas shitty economy. You yourselves recognised that the server required increased spawn rates to accomodate the 2-3 times larger than normal server pop. This needs to be changed again.

Third: Quests, with the AV patch a lot of quests broke. You are fixing them, I see that, like Pamelas doll, but since it seems all your effort is currently on creating Naxx, might I suggest taking a step back and trying to fix (I say fix because most of the quests were working before the AV patch aswell) the bugged quests.

Thank you again for all your hard work and thank you even more for providing the source of all of our fun (mine atleast ^^ ).

Please just don't dismiss your live servers current state of quality because Naxx has prio.

Thank you again!

Edited by Shayss
Edited bad spelling xD

There are efforts being made to fix the issues with herbs, crystals and doll parts by people entirely separate from naxxramas development.

What Hai said is correct.

The naxx developers are seperated from our other developers which work on the live servers improvement and bugfixes.