Sign in to follow this  
Gardash

2FA removal requests

I posted a request to remove 2FA from my accounts a week ago.  The stickies in the forum said that the process would take up to a week.  I haven't heard a single peep about my requests.

Can someone at least let me know that 2FA removal requests are still being looked at?  Give an ETA on when it might be completed?  I just want to know that my request hasn't faded into the void.

Have you checked to see if it is still enabled? A large number of 2FA requests were processed recently per the announcement.

11 minutes ago, Stodola said:

Have you checked to see if it is still enabled? A large number of 2FA requests were processed recently per the announcement.

Still waiting on mine but it's been less than 24 hours. My IP hasn't changed yet so I can still log in but I no longer have access to my WinAuth when I accidently reset my PC (meant to do a restore, not a reset) and lost it in the process. I assume it will be moved into the Completed forum when it happens?

2 hours ago, Stodola said:

Just tried logging in, the game prompted me to enter my PIN.

В 22.08.2017 в 02:09, Gardash сказал:

I posted a request to remove 2FA from my accounts a week ago.  The stickies in the forum said that the process would take up to a week.  I haven't heard a single peep about my requests.

Can someone at least let me know that 2FA removal requests are still being looked at?  Give an ETA on when it might be completed?  I just want to know that my request hasn't faded into the void.

Applications will be considered on Wednesday (30).