Weltschmerz

Shaman mission bugged

I just finished the Shaman mission "Call of Fire" and I got the XP and did everything right but I do not have the fire totem or the searing totem in my inventory like it says I should. My name is "Weltschmerz" and I am a lvl 12 Troll Shaman. Help would be greatly appreciated :D

Edited by Weltschmerz
Added searing totem

Did you go back to the guy at the little tower/farm or did you expect to get it at the height where to you killed the elemental?

12 hours ago, Nirinia said:

you never hand out your account details for any reason, to do so could open your account to being hacked

Submitting a ticket means:
You open the ingame help desk and ask a GM for help. The GMs probably have access to your accountname anyways.

putting your account name on anything is essentially the same as putting it on a flyer and handing it out in the street. Tl:Dr you're giving a group of strangers your account details, any of whom could then hack your account. Also, the gms won't have access to your account name since that's private information

I think there is something you are failing to fundamentally understand about what precisely a "ticket", by which can be commonly understood to be an in-game GM ticket, is.

I also feel as if you don't understand the structure of pservers.

I also get the feeling you don't understand common sense or the ingame loading screen tips. All a gm needs is a character name and roughly when you play (if you play nonstandard hours). If you give your account details out and a gm goes rogue then goodbye your account forever