Ash

Legacy Crusade: The Journey doesn't end here!

3 hours ago, Keala said:

This is the problem, most Elysium players simply don't care about finding any compromise to make everyone happy. They want Anathema to wait for them, they want their content release to not be sped up in any way and they want TBC start to be fair by removing anything Anathema / Darrowshire farmed while waiting for TBC. Because you know, fuck the others, I only care about myself. That's how the people there think (more than half at least).

3 hours ago, Dralek said:

Exactly this.

2 hours ago, Ickus said:

I just find it funny the anathema players are willing to wait a significant amount of time but the MC heroes have to do everything on their terms which is pathetic imo 

Could you please stop this crying everytime you get conclusion about somebody is an Ely player? :D It was understandable once, twice, but it's more and more ridiculous now

17 minutes ago, Ironfoot said:

Could you please stop this crying everytime you get conclusion about somebody is an Ely player? :D It was understandable once, twice, but it's more and more ridiculous now

Everything you post is pointless. Add another to the stack. We aren't crying but we're just saying a fact that Elysium wants it all their way. 

I'm just getting tired of those ppl who'd offer transfer from Ely to Anathema in the name of 'mid way' for those who want to play TBC and they call selfish the Elysium players. Because in this case Ely players'd sacrifice their progress and Anathema players'd sacrifice their... oh wait... NOTHING! And they are talking about compromise. ROFL

They even repeat themselves frequently and don't realise that they are exactly the same just like everyone else here.

Do you realize that making Anathema wait for Elysium while also not speeding it up is unacceptable, right?

Did you read what they proposed even? They're willing to sacrifice the fact we get TBC first, and instead will gladly wait for Elysium to catch up if they speed the progress up.

Meanwhile, not only you're expecting Anathema to wait for Elysium to catch up, but you also don't want your timeline to be touched at all. It's pretty clear you literally miss the ability to try and put yourself in someone's else shoes.

8 hours ago, Keala said:

Meanwhile, not only you're expecting Anathema to wait for Elysium to catch up, but you also don't want your timeline to be touched at all. It's pretty clear you literally miss the ability to try and put yourself in someone's else shoes.

Would you please check my comment 11 hours ago? :) 

U r constantly repeating yourself and ignoring everything else. (Edit:This is what I said before you started talking about your fake beliefs about Ely players, AGAIN!!!!!) 

Dude, you make me laugh I swear :D :D

18 minutes ago, Ironfoot said:

Would you please check my comment 11 hours ago? :) 

U r constantly repeating yourself and ignoring everything else. (Edit:This is what I said before you started talking about your fake beliefs, AGAIN!!!!!) 

Dude, you make me laugh I swear :D :D

For the love of god say something of substance. You're trying to troll clearly but are so bad at it

8 hours ago, Ironfoot said:

I'm just getting tired of those ppl who'd offer transfer from Ely to Anathema in the name of 'mid way' for those who want to play TBC and they call selfish the Elysium players. Because in this case Ely players'd sacrifice their progress and Anathema players'd sacrifice their... oh wait... NOTHING! And they are talking about compromise. ROFL

They even repeat themselves frequently and don't realise that they are exactly the same just like everyone else here.

Because Anathema players are not supposed to be sacrificing anything. We are almost done with vanilla content, thus the only logical step-up is to go TBC. Now, as I said before, this was the original plan since old Nostalrius. Whether Elysium players get TBC or not later isn't something related to Anathema's progression.

Now, I'm sure the admins do not want to end up with two TBC realms in different timelines, because this would hurt Anathema in the long run. But It is also not fair for both communities to end up in one realm in which one community is getting a head start, because this would hurt Elysium. We can also add that neither Elysium should be forced to progress faster to catch up, nor Anathema be forced to wait for this to happen. So we are hurting both communities in every scenario.

So what are we suggesting to avoid so many complications? A compromise: allow Elysium players that wish to have TBC now transfer to Anathema realm now, before the launch. Keep Elysium as the "vanilla realm" and make Anathema the definite "TBC realm".

Is it perfect? No.

Is it fair to both sides? No.

It does, however, remove some of he problems we have from the table. And it can sort of benefit both Anathema and Elysium players.

The option i feel is best, is to let Elysium have limited transfers to Anathema and Darrowshire and have anathema and Darrowshire getting TBC. Elysium would then be a vanilla realm forever.

When the Elysium server was made, the people rolled on there with the project stating that there would be no TBC server, and for the people that like TBC more, can then transfer to Anathema in the limited time before TBC release.

Anathema and Darrowshire was made from Nostalrius's characters, nostalrius had always planned progression to TBC, so i think its fair to give those people what they rolled on it for and stayed for.

I know this is alot of what Keala and Dralek has said, but i just wanted to get my opinion out there.

10 hours ago, Ironfoot said:

You said I repeat myself, but even then you still don't understand why we're calling it a good compromise. What's the current plan for TBC? To have Anathema be the first server have transfers to TBC. Plain and simple.

Reaction from Anathema: "YAAAY!"
Reaction from Darrowshire: "mh kay, maybe we will get it soon enough too then"
Reaction from Elysium: Well, considering it's very populated the reactions could be much different depending on the person, but there are definitely players who would like to play TBC too. Now, what most of them are doing is suggesting a completely new plan, where Anathema is completely screwed over because fuck Anathema. Just check this abomination:

You are emotional about your server and that is fine, but the reality is that Elysium players, by and large, do not want to transfer to Anathema, and they don't care if Anathema waits for them or not. At the moment most of them are indifferent about it, as they don't need Anathema players, or slightly sceptical, because the server is having hard time coping with the Elysium population already.

The waiting part is an obvious prerequisite for Elysium players to allow Anathema players to come in to the Elysium TBC realm, and the suggestion is coming from rational Anathema players themselves, who can see the situation as it is;

If you think majority of the players are going to get 'screwed over' for the sake of minority, in a project that needs the majority's funding and support to thrive, you are setting yourself for a big letdown.

"Fuck Anathema. Make them wait and don't offer any transfer because no one would play over there, Elysium has the majority of players and thus we should be getting premium treatment at the cost of others."

Meanwhile, there are a lot of people who have been trying to actually find a good compromise, considering most people don't like the current plan (and I'm fairly sure you don't either). People have suggested many possible options, and one of them is to let the players who truly wish to play TBC join Anathema now. If they don't do that, there are gonna be quite some players forced to re-roll on Anathema simply because of TBC. It doesn't necessarily have to be this solution the preferred one, we're only throwing out ideas for the staff to read. It's up to them at the end of the day anyway.

About this sentence in specific... No, we're not being selfish and yes it would be one possible compromise. Would you rather go with the current plan, which is "Anathema goes TBC first. End"? Am I really the selfish one for offering options to Elysium players? You know, I could have simply pushed for this plan and be done with it. Think twice when you're calling someone selfish.

I'm tired of you lads, you are hopeless... :(

Since there is no option without negative output I hope the staff will make a mid way solution for their whole community, and will ignore your load of shits because you are biased as fk for your 1k pop server and your best compromise is forcing ppl to choose between TBC(on your server because it's nearly dead) or vanilla, but no mid way. Obviously we r the selfish.

I really recommend you to check what is the definition of selfish and compromise, because you are throwing these words unjustly. And @Keala visit a psychologist please, you are really in need of it.

Peace.

17 minutes ago, Ironfoot said:

Since there is no option without negative output I hope the staff will make a mid way solution for their whole community, and will ignore your load of shits because you are biased as fk for your 1k pop server and your best compromise is forcing ppl to choose between TBC(on your server because it's nearly dead) or vanilla, but no mid way. Obviously we r the selfish.

I really recommend you to check what is the definition of selfish and compromise, because you are throwing these words unjustly. And @Keala visit a psychologist please, you are really in need of it.

Peace.

How can you be so bad at reading? Are you even aware that their initial plan was to simply make Anathema players have TBC first and be done with it? How is that better than anything the players have suggested so far?

Additionally, I never said my suggestion was the best one and it had to be implemented absolutely. It's just a simple freaking option, go search the forums and you will find people asking for this already. The best part is that you call this suggestion "forcing people to choose" (which is funny, cause giving the option to choose is the opposite of forcing). Yeah, because not giving them an option to begin with is actually not forcing players to suck it, right?

I already know what are the definitions of selfish and compromise, and to be fair the only part where I saw selfishness was in sreaver's post. But hey, at least I don't snap out of it and call others insane, I like to keep the discussion in a civil way compared to someone else here.

32 minutes ago, Ironfoot said:

Peace.

The plan is to transfer Anathema into TBC. They said nothing about Elysium.

We are suggesting for them to allow people from Elysium to start TBC along with us, in essence we are asking if they can consider elysium players too.

How on earth is that us being selfish??

Elysium is more than 75% of the population of this server, it will be a priority over all no matters the concern, both will have access to TBC in the end, insulting one another like children isn't gonna solve anything, it make you people look desperate for attention. the true purpose of this project is vanilla, I'm sure the admin will respect their timeline as it should be, and ask yourself, would you want to be a TBC server that will slowly dies with only anathema population? If they release a server for both elysium and anathema, you people will come screaming once again to be able to transfer back to the other server or vice versa, this will be a never ending dilemma. Who knows, I'm sure a majority of anathema have reroll on Elysium and if anathema goes to TBC, perhaps a large portion will elysium will leave to go back to anathema, the possibility are endless.

My point is, insulting one another isn't leading anywhere, just throw suggestion without quoting the next person who's suggesting a different suggestion than yours, lets the team make a enlighten decision without having to go through 20pages of horseshit insults.

3 minutes ago, Warlogy said:

Elysium is more than 75% of the population of this server, it will be a priority over all no matters the concern, both will have access to TBC in the end, insulting one another like children isn't gonna solve anything, it make you people look desperate for attention. the true purpose of this project is vanilla, I'm sure the admin will respect their timeline as it should be, and ask yourself, would you want to be a TBC server that will slowly dies with only anathema population? If they release a server for both elysium and anathema, you people will come screaming once again to be able to transfer back to the other server or vice versa, this will be a never ending dilemma. Who knows, I'm sure a majority of anathema have reroll on Elysium and if anathema goes to TBC, perhaps a large portion will elysium will leave to go back to anathema, the possibility are endless.

My point is, insulting one another isn't leading anywhere, just throw suggestion without quoting the next person who's suggesting a different suggestion than yours, lets the team make a enlighten decision without having to go through 20pages of horseshit insults.

If they open individual servers Anathema TBC will be a ghost town if they aren't on the same patch, which is why people on Anathema would like a compromise. You simply cannot do two separate timelines. But I do agree insults need to stop. I'd personally like to reunite the two servers.

You guys have the situation upside down in your head. By and large Elysium players don't mind what ever Anathema does, as long as it doesn't affect their gaming experience negatively. Players from Elysium would welcome transfers to Anathema, as it might help with the lag if some players would leave (People are just not suggesting it, because it's most likely not very popular choice, but would still require a lot of work and time from the staff). Elysium, again by and large, does not want Anathema to wait or anything such. Most likely all that Elysium players will ask is to play vanilla with no rush, and then when they are done with that (some may never be), play at completely fresh TBC server. If they are large enough population and can fund the server as a community, I don't see why that would not happen.

So the real question is, why are Anathema players making demands? Just enjoy your TBC server, which hopefully will be well populated with all the returners and possible rerollers and/or transfers from Ely, and let Elysium players enjoy their upcoming TBC server, if they so choose.

We aren't making demands? We're saying we'd like to wait on Elysium to be ready for tbc. In addition the dev team has said Anathema is the only server going tbc at the moment. All the anathema players are asking for is that they don't do two separate timelines. How are we ruining Elysium a gaming experience by wanting them to be included in tbc? Would you rather anathema players saying "yay screw Elysium keep it vanilla!".

1 hour ago, Warlogy said:

I think that the childish thing would be to attempt to chastise others for having disagreements regarding a certain subject. Playing the school teacher role when its not needed doesn't make you more eloquent, considering the conversation has been quite polite so far.

As you said, Elysium is around 75% of the realm's popultion. If you go by majority number, it is likely that the suggestions will be in favour of Elysium (making Anathema wait for example). So its expected that we, the few Anathema players left, will voice our opinions regarding such actions.

Its true the possibilities are endless, but the most likely outcomes can easily be predicted, so whats wrong with suggestions based on the most possible scenarios actually happening? If we are wrong then good, if we are not then at least we will be prepared.

1 hour ago, Ickus said:

We aren't making demands? We're saying we'd like to wait on Elysium to be ready for tbc. In addition the dev team has said Anathema is the only server going tbc at the moment. All the anathema players are asking for is that they don't do two separate timelines. How are we ruining Elysium a gaming experience by wanting them to be included in tbc? Would you rather anathema players saying "yay screw Elysium keep it vanilla!".

I'm also reading comments like someone is "making" Anathema to wait for Elysium, and now you are saying that you would "like" to wait. So which is it?

Only way Anathema can ruin the gaming experience for great majority of the players in this project is if they are merged with Elysium or transfers from Anathema to Elysium is opened, and that is why those situations have to be carefully planned and will most likely involve some 'sacrifices' on part of the Anathema players. Players from Elysium obviously do not want either of those options, but we can speculate what it would take for them to accept either one happening.

Why would Anathema players speak out on behalf of Elysium? Elysium is doing fine, and will get TBC server if they want it and can fund it. The majority always gets their way in the end. But who knows, if there is a big turnover in players of this project, then maybe when TBC comes knocking, majority of the Elysium players might prefer a fresh start of Vanilla in Crestfall.

14 minutes ago, sreaver said:

Why would Anathema players speak out on behalf of Elysium? Elysium is doing fine, and will get TBC server if they want it and can fund it. The majority always gets their way in the end. But who knows, if there is a big turnover in players of this project, then maybe when TBC comes knocking, majority of the Elysium players might prefer a fresh start of Vanilla in Crestfall.

You're being optimistic in an absolute manner. There is a reason why people are speaking right now, and that's because the more likely scenarios have very bad conseguences on either Elysium or Anathema. On top of that, the fact that "Elysium is doing fine" is only your opinion, since there are players who don't like the current plan for TBC. Additionally, you're giving it for granted that Elysium will get their own TBC server (I suggest you reading the first post again, because there are way more hints about having one single realm rather than multiple ones. Just check the new Legacy Crusade section, that by itself suggests there will be only one TBC realm). Have you ever considered the option where you don't get your own realm and instead your only choice is to join the already progressed Anathema TBC realm? That would be shitty now, wouldn't it? Just because you think the majority will always get their way, it doesn't mean it will 100% happen. We are all humans and as such we do mistakes, and the same goes for the Elysium staff. They already made mistakes, and they might do more.

All of this is basically the reason why we're all here trying to discuss peacefully (I still have to understand where did people see insults apart from Ironfoot calling me insane, but w/e), in order to voice out our thoughts and let the staff know what we think, maybe giving them ideas that will guide the project overall on a better path.

51 minutes ago, sreaver said:

I'm also reading comments like someone is "making" Anathema to wait for Elysium, and now you are saying that you would "like" to wait. So which is it?

Impossible that two people from the same server have different opinions about things XD

2 minutes ago, sumeht said:

Impossible that two people from the same server have different opinions about things XD

Thats exactly the point; they are arguing amongst themselves, but thinking that it's Elysium players wanting this or that in regards to Anathema.

1 hour ago, sreaver said:

By your other comment in which you seem to believe that Elysium players are getting transfered, or that Anathema players are making "demands" (quite the opposite), and the one I'm quoting, its seems perfectly clear that you have not read the entire topic, and you are just posting based on a brief overview of what was written.

Thats fair, but it truly makes most of your comments so far, completly meaningless and devoid from the reality of what we have been discussing. Perhaps you were offended by the mention that Elysium players are only interested in themselves, and decided to skip over the actual important parts. Please take a minute to actually read them.

Edit: /laugh

Edit2: @Dralek @Keala

Could you please don't react for somebody's comment who is not on the same opinion like you, just for a day, please? I'd be really happy for some talk without your interruption, explonation and teas.

Cheers.