Ash

Legacy Crusade: The Journey doesn't end here!

Just now, Ash said:

But again, some of you are speculating what's going to happen and we haven't even finalized ANYTHING yet. 

This has been a well handled announcement thus far.

• Give people a reason to play casually on Anathema for the time being
  • TBC Confirmed
  • Information about which server it is
  • Announcement happened before Naxx

This is exactly what you needed to do.

2 minutes ago, Ickus said:

Absolutely. Amazing announcement. I hope the mistakes of the past arent repeated, but Im sure this will work out very well. Thank you guys for giving Anathema the future it deserves. I cannot express how happy my guild and I are to hear this news. Keep up the good work!

I edited the front page.

The obvious and logical way forward is to copy both Ana and Ely to TBC on release, effectively allowing Ely players to skip the last part of vanilla to get synced up for TBC.

4 minutes ago, Ickus said:

It comes down to resource allocation tho. CF isnt letting anyone see their core, they have barely any Devs so it will take time. If the elysium project helps out with Legacy Crusade then it will come out first. 

Asura, darkrasp, niko (soon), mr daribon, crow, Xaverius, Nogar... yeah no they have devs don't worry about them. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see the elysium playerbase being able to play on a TBC server soon, I'm saying that it's seriously unlikely to happen.

5 minutes ago, Ash said:

But again, some of you are speculating what's going to happen and we haven't even finalized ANYTHING yet. 

Quoting this for the kids to reread.

Just now, Valaquenta said:

Asura, darkrasp, niko (soon), mr daribon, crow, Xaverius, Nogar... yeah no they have devs don't worry about them. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see the elysium playerbase being able to play on a TBC server soon, I'm saying that it's seriously unlikely to happen.

Ah I stand corrected. However, now Legacy Crusade has a stronger dev team behind it than it previously did. Either way this is good move for the legacy movement. I will play on this server, and CF PTE. Its all the same to me... JUST SO FREAKING HAPPY

2 minutes ago, Ash said:

As i mentioned above, nothing is final yet and things will change.

Use this as a place to give us ideas etc. But be constructive.

I believe I was constructive. I pointed out potential flaws, in hopes they will not go ignored. I understand nothing is set in stone. I've tried my best to be constructive; I mean I could have said what a lot of people are thinking: Instead of working towards tbc how about fix the current situation before you produce more problems, but I didn't. I remain hopeful that we can expect great things to come from this, I just hope whatever is finalized will help the community because this will most likely be what makes or breaks the server and it's community in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Ickus said:

We shall see. Thanks for being a total downer. Im sure you're super fun. 

I don't know if I'm a downer or something, I'm just saying what is likely to happen in the future, based on the project owner's own words.

2 minutes ago, Ickus said:

@Ash Constructive idea- Do not do 2 different timelines. Even if it means we wait on Elysium.

I think (and hope) elysium staff does not want this as well

1 minute ago, Carnio said:

I believe I was constructive. I pointed out potential flaws, in hopes they will not go ignored. I understand nothing is set in stone. I've tried my best to be constructive; I mean I could have said what a lot of people are thinking: Instead of working towards tbc how about fix the current situation before you produce more problems, but I didn't. I remain hopeful that we can expect great things to come from this, I just hope whatever is finalized will help the community because this will most likely be what makes or breaks the server and it's community in my opinion. 

Please read second bullet point down.

1 minute ago, Ven said:

I think (and hope) elysium staff does not want this as well

Personally, i don't. And have mentioned not having different timelines.

and whats with the vanilla servers? will they be merged if every realm is on the last patch? and will you open new vanilla realms if you merged all together?

There are players who dont want play BC and enjoy vanilla  :)

Just now, DKD420 said:

and whats with the vanilla servers? will they be merged if every realm is on the last patch? and will you open new vanilla realms if you merged all together?

Bullet point 5 ;)

1 minute ago, Ash said:

Please read second bullet point down.

I like how you avoided everything else I said and just pointed me to the second bulletin point for doing nothing more than saying what many people would probably like to say, instead of taking the truth with a grain of salt and actually listening to your community. 

1 minute ago, DKD420 said:

Confirmed cannot even read.

1 minute ago, Carnio said:

I like how you avoided everything else I said and just pointed me to the second bulletin point for doing nothing more than saying what many people would probably like to say, instead of taking the truth with a grain of salt and actually listening to your community. 

As the front page said. We have not finished plans yet, nothing is set in stone.

As somebody who plays on Elysium I'm just being honest and saying if anathema has a headstart, even 1week. I will not be playing anymore. The race of gearing and server firsts is everything to me and that would kill it. Anathema will already have an extra 30ish naxx lockouts of gear and that is fine. But  if they touch the new server 1st I'm out

okay first two questions are answered..but theres one more :) 

and will you open new vanilla realms if you merged all together?

Just now, Ash said:

As the front page said. We have not finished plans yet, nothing is set in stone.

And again you direct me to the front page and manage to avoid everything I've said thus far. I've read the page already. I have also already acknowledged I'm aware nothing has been finalized. All I can say for certain is I'm hopeful but at the moment, in no way confident. 

16 minutes ago, Ash said:

As i mentioned above, nothing is final yet and things will change.

Use this as a place to give us ideas etc. But be constructive.

FEAR WARD BLIZZLIKE CHANGES:

• Make Fear Ward ONLY usable by Draenei & Dwarf priests until Patch 2.3.0.
  • Fear Ward is 10 min duration buff / 30 sec CD just the same as in Vanilla (Until 2.3.0)

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.3.0 - Ctrl+F "Fear Ward"

Nothing like that has been decided yet. Things will be polished out as time goes by.