Ash

Legacy Crusade: The Journey doesn't end here!

I hope this goes well with this topic.

To me, this looks like a transitition of Elysium players into Crestfalls Top notch quality core which solves a lot of problems on many if not ALL aspects of this unofficial World of Warcraft servers community and i would love to see this happen. Always nice to see people beeing happy and problems beeing gone :)

Just now, Bonuslife said:

constructive idea: please dont start a fresh tbc realm, only with character copies

That was already said.

Great news! Thank you for your work and dedication. Can we plis merge all vanilla servers into one aswell? 

kkthx

Just wait until the least progressed realm (aka Elysium PvP) gets on par with the rest, only then >> launch the TBC realm >> profit.

That way the community will be united, highly populated and thriving and there's not gonna be conflicts of sorts between worid first racers and whatnot.

17 minutes ago, Ash said:

As the front page suggests, we're looking into all of that @Valaquenta

Thanks Ash, I got the answer on crestfall's discord ^^: basically the idea is to give the players from Elysium's servers who absolutely want TBC the option to play it with a more..."modest", less optimized core, since the benediction core is not ready, and crestall's PTE server won't get to TBC before 18 months after the release.

I'm glad that people here will have the possibility to do that.

Thank you guys! I would love to see this, but I personally feel like an equal shot at TBC content for all realms is the best way to go. I see the concern of wanting to revive Anathema population by releasing content for them to pursue, but I also feel that the Elysium realm deserves a chance to experience the TBC content on equal footing. It would be a real bummer to transfer over from Elysium and half of the content already be released and players progressing into it. 

Reality though.. Thank you guys so much for allowing us a chance to relive some of the best gaming experiences of our lives. It's been truly a pleasure and I am sure you guys will make the right moves.

3 minutes ago, Aurigon said:

Just wait until the least progressed realm (aka Elysium PvP) gets on par with the rest, only then >> launch the TBC realm >> profit.

That way the community will be united, highly populated and thriving and there's not gonna be conflicts of sorts between worid first racers and whatnot.

Only if they would start playing catch up.

Hope it will take just a few more months, I would love to get more experience of vanilla since I'm not able to play much and only almost reached level 20 :P

32 minutes ago, Serendepitys said:

As somebody who plays on Elysium I'm just being honest and saying if anathema has a headstart, even 1week. I will not be playing anymore. The race of gearing and server firsts is everything to me and that would kill it. Anathema will already have an extra 30ish naxx lockouts of gear and that is fine. But  if they touch the new server 1st I'm out

You have a lot of time to reroll on anathema and get some gear.

haHAA

1 hour ago, Voxus said:

So Anathema is transferring first, and then Elysium transfers after to the same realm?

It would be really nice if Elysium players weren't transferring to a TBC realm with Black Temple, etc., already released.

I'd like some in depth answers on this too!

I don't understand the logic when some players want to start vanilla on fresh server. Then when something new is announced, they just have to be part of it on day 1? Why not roll on Anathema in the first place? This scene has become too much about the hype train.

10 minutes ago, Toradh said:

Think someone needs to change their underwear

Nice announcement guys, looking forward to Elysiums future!

lol you got that right!

Optional transfers from Elysium to Anathema for those who actually want to play TBC. But all this really just depends when the actual server is finished. Everything might be different by then.

I hope the devs will decide either to speed up patches on Elysium to catch up to Anathema or slow down the TBC patches so Elysium players can get transferred without being too far behind.

I like the progressive vision, though. 

Will our Darrowshire community get a server as well? I know we aren't the largest, but this is our home, and its the only PServer project that has thrown us a bone. Our population has stabilized and we love the community.

Please make 2 servers, all on the same timeline. One for PvE ruleset and the ever dominant one for PvP players too. Don't kick us out pleeeease.

Thank you thank you thank you for copying the characters and leaving the original realms running so we can play on both. Best fucking news ever. 

2 hours ago, Valaquenta said:

Yeah, the legacy crusade is actually far from being over. Crestfall's PTE server will probably come out first (it would make more sense this way).

You are so wrong , you have no idea about it at all.

Crogge's server was already developed and opened during 2010 and 2011 , it will indeed release soon after Naxx release in Anathema.

Question is , is he going to release the bugged server he had or he will fix it until then?

Crestfall is the server in question , it might never release or will release extremely broken, just as reminder it didn't even released the "open beta" , far from "official release", open beta was planned for summer 2016 , but here we go , almost september 2017 and nothing from "open beta" (not official release even).

/Kind regards Killerduki

2 hours ago, alexinho said:

Anathema and Elysium should transfer at the same time. I'd rather not start when people are already clearing Hyjal.

Why did you start on a server that was clearly behind in patches then?

So my understanding is that Anaethema players will be given the option of copying a character straight to the BC prepatch.  Maybe elysium won't be given the opportunity to be apart of the opening of the portal but be able to transfer shortly after?

So I'm assuming mats/gold you can bring will have some type of cap.  Otherwise, you could load up each character with mats/gold, copy them and then trade said supplies to another character and copy.  Crestfall has said in the past that they would offer transfers from their vanilla to tbc server to prevent having to limit shit.