Ash

Legacy Crusade: The Journey doesn't end here!

7 minutes ago, alexinho said:

There's nothing wrong with 4000 population but Elysium having 25,000 players on the Fresh Realm within the first few days skyrocketed it to fame among private servers. The majority of its players are on Elysium, so screwing them over in favor of Nostathema would be a kick in the dick to the people that played on Elysium and started fresh.

But you're only 7 months into vanilla and you're worried about TBC? I'm sure the admins can find some middle ground in this, but it shouldn't be catered towards waiting because that hurts anything but Elysium the most. I really don't think majority cares about moving to TBC full time, maybe alt server at best for those. But I can see the need of vanilla merge once every server is on equal timeline.

13 minutes ago, Overtime said:

But you're only 7 months into vanilla and you're worried about TBC? I'm sure the admins can find some middle ground in this, but it shouldn't be catered towards waiting because that hurts anything but Elysium the most. I really don't think majority cares about moving to TBC full time, maybe alt server at best for those. But I can see the need of vanilla merge once every server is on equal timeline.

People will get bored of Vanilla after a while. By the time TBC will be ready I expect Elysium will have had Naxx cleared by several guilds. When the transfers open to TBC, Elysium should be allowed to do it, too. It's not like they can ready up TBC overnight.

4 minutes ago, alexinho said:

People will get bored of Vanilla after a while. By the time TBC will be ready I expect Elysium will have had Naxx cleared by several guilds. When the transfers open to TBC, Elysium should be allowed to do it, too. It's not like they can ready up TBC overnight.

I'd hope so. But it also could come as surprise how ready it is.

Just now, Overtime said:

I'd hope so. But it also could come as surprise how ready it is.

Doubt it. They're only now releasing Naxx, unless they have a secret team that worked on TBC I remain skeptical.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet but if it has sorry. 

So if Anathema goes first will their character names take priority over Elysium if there is a conflict?

8 hours ago, Serendepitys said:

B. Nah I'm literally the best. I will always find my way into the best guild and be one of the best players. That's me. The thing that makes me like this game is always striving to be the best

haHAA

7 minutes ago, aMondia said:

And if we don't wanna play TBC?

"Tough shit, re-level on Elysium"?

How can you be so bad at reading? Did you even look at all the dot points the staff has described?

• Characters will be copied like the PTR realm. When your server is able to proceed to TBC, your characters will automatically be copied over.
  • The existing realms will not close, and all characters will remain on their respective realms as well as being copied to the new TBC realm.

You will have your characters in both servers, vanilla and TBC, allowing players like you who have no interest at all in playing TBC to stay vanilla.

2 minutes ago, Keala said:

How can you be so bad at reading? Did you even look at all the dot points the staff has described?

Yeah, I guess I could stick around on Anathema and play with the other 7 people online.

Hello.

My first post here but I just wanted to make sure and ask this question seeing how Anathema will get to transfer first to my understanding since they are further ahead.

There will be 2 seperate TBC servers I do hope? One TBC Anathema and one TBC Elysium? It makes no sense to let Anathema transfer before us if indeed there is only one. I do not want to join the realm miles behind having to be ganked by anathema players who are already 70 and way ahead when I start my BC experience. Also having so many players on the same realm is not a very good idea, Outland is a lot more compact and seeing 10k + players in Outland (maybe even more, with these news) would make a very frustrating experience.

So if this is to happen, either make Elysium players be able to transfer to Anathema pre. launch or the much smarter choice let us have 2 seperate ones like there is now for progress and not one all together where they get to go in to outlands way ahead of us at Elysium.

Thanks.

OH-MY-GOD!

Just randomly checked the forum, since i was thinking to myself "Hmm, maybe i should go back do vanilla wow again, after a while".

And i see this. FFFCK YEAH! TBC was the moment i started playing this game. IT WAS AWESOME.

Can't wait to create my Blood Elf Pala <3 :))
Thank you, cant wait!

11 minutes ago, arucado said:

this is big news

Not really unfortunately: for starters, this server won't come out anytime soon, only the anathema people will be able to play TBC first, and most importantly, this isn't the crestfall project, it's simply "crogge's server" all over again: which means that quality-wise, it's going to be mediocre.

It's cool that people can enjoy TBC, and people will hate me for being a party-pooper, but they're going to be disappointed if they think this is going to be a corecraft/gummy/crestfall quality server.

I will not roll there. Peharps Elysium Staff must "finish" Vanilla development and then launch TBC, because TBC will be a MaNGOS core with a lot of work pending to be done until server be fully playlable.

1 minute ago, dequecojonesvais said:

I will not roll there. Peharps Elysium Staff must "finish" Vanilla development and then launch TBC, because TBC will be a MaNGOS core with a lot of work pending to be done until server be fully playlable.

Basically this. That's the reason why I'm not really interested by the legacy crusade. I'd rather wait for the PTE server.

After 1/2 year or more merge Anathema with Elysium > later release TBC server with copied characters, and that's it. Only this way it will stay with healthy population. But who knows how many new ppl will come for TBC. 

Could you please, allow Anathema players to move to Elysium, delete all AQ gear from characters and call it a day.
Anathema is dead and everyone knows that, let us play 1.12 with people instead of ghosts.

Please.

4 minutes ago, chase_le_mofo said:

Could you please, allow Anathema players to move to Elysium, delete all AQ gear from characters and call it a day.
Anathema is dead and everyone knows that, let us play 1.12 with people instead of ghosts.

Please.

Making the items require level 61 makes more sense than deleting in that case.

First release Anathema TBC server for Anathema players who don't want to wait for it, and to test the code. Then when Elysium has had enough time to farm Naxx, release a second TBC server but allow players from all vanilla realms to transfer in to it, so players from vanilla Anathema who want to transfer to Elysium can finally do it. Final step is to merge vanilla Anathema and Elysium to leave a hopefully healthy vanilla server running.

19 minutes ago, chase_le_mofo said:

Please.

14 minutes ago, Overtime said:

Making the items require level 61 makes more sense than deleting in that case.

Like I said in my previous post. While 61 items is a possibility, it's also a lot harder to implement. It would be better to merge Elysium with Anathema before Naxx comes out, because establishing feature parity right now is very easy. Basically just hurry up with AQ on Elysium, let the races finish, then hit the merge button. The servers should be merged long before TBC comes out.