Jump to content
Ash

Legacy Crusade: The Journey doesn't end here!

Recommended Posts

!tbc.jpg

Elysium Project: Legacy Crusade!

Greetings adventurers,

For awhile now, we have been giving slight hints to our plans in the future and are now at a place where we can give more concrete details.

The Burning Crusade has been a hot topic for our players for some time, and we have heard your calls. We want to provide you with information regarding this new update within our team and deliver our future plans to our long lasting player-base and our supporters. Elysium and Crestfall staff are now looking at how best to progress our servers to TBC and to ensure we have looked at all available options to ensure the best Burning Crusade experience possible.

Current information

  • Currently, we do not have an ETA, more information will be provided as soon as possible in regards to when the TBC realms will be available to players.
  • TBC will use different resources and will not impact the bug fixing/content polishing of our existing realms.
  • Once the server is live, Anathema players will be the first to transfer across. 
  • Characters will be copied like the PTR realm. When your server is able to proceed to TBC, your characters will automatically be copied over.
  • The existing realms will not close, and all characters will remain on their respective realms as well as being copied to the new TBC realm.
  • TBC will be released in stages to ensure quality is paramount. We will have Alpha and Beta stages.
  • If you have any questions, please take part in our next Q&A session where we should have a bit more information. Check this out.

Once we have more information we will publish the information for you all to see.

So, Anathema players... Grab your gear and prepare yourselves! The Dark Portal awaits.

PLEASE NOTE: We have not stated that these decisions are final. TBC will go ahead but use this thread as a place to post constructive ideas on what you think should happen, we are watching. Try not to speculate what will happen unless we announce it.

Best regards,
Elysium staff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Anathema is transferring first, and then Elysium transfers after to the same realm?

It would be really nice if Elysium players weren't transferring to a TBC realm with Black Temple, etc., already released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can alliance paladins get Seal of Blood please if this is the long term plan?

i know i know not blizzlike during TBC but a huge dps balance as Horde Paladins in TBC could do double the DPS than Alliance Paladins due to SoB + Windfury + Seal Twisting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Voxus said:

So Anathema is transferring first, and then Elysium transfers after to the same realm?

It would be really nice if Elysium players weren't transferring to a TBC realm with Black Temple, etc., already released.

Elysium will probably be done with naxx when this happens man. Please dont release Elysium on a separate tbc server... That'll just bone the anathema one like Elysium has already done to the vanilla server. But FUCKING HYPE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ickus said:

Is this just for anathema or are elysium chars able to be transfered?

"Once the server is live, Anathema players will be the first to transfer across. "

To me it sounds Anathema goes first and rest will follow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you going to keep anathema / elysium on seperate time lines going into TBC?

Because as Hyped I am for the announcement we will just be in the exact same situation if you keep them on separate time lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sumeht said:

Are you going to keep anathema / elysium on seperate time lines going into TBC?

Because as Hyped I am for the announcement we will just be in the exact same situation if you keep them on separate time lines.

This please dont do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One question: You mentioned how the elysium players would be able to play TBC after the Anathema players (which makes sense, of course). Does that mean that the Elysium playerbase will have to wait 6-12 months (according to the original timeline difference between the two servers) before playing on TBC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Legacy Crusade is a long way off at this point, probably over a year, so Elysium and Anathema will both have finished progression by the time Legacy Crusade launches.

Edit: Ok, it's possible Anathema TBC wont be based on Benediction Core.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ickus said:

Elysium will probably be done with naxx when this happens man. Please dont release Elysium on a separate tbc server... That'll just bone the anathema one like Elysium has already done to the vanilla server. But FUCKING HYPE

More people play on Elysium.. it's screwing over way more people by forcing us to essentially miss half of the expansion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, alexinho said:

Anathema and Elysium should transfer at the same time. I'd rather not start when people are already clearing Hyjal.

I totally agree. If you do two separate timelines or separate transfers then its just going to create the same exact issue as we have now

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Voxus said:

More people play on Elysium.. it's screwing over way more people by forcing us to essentially miss half of the expansion.

More maybe currently but Anathema has a lot of characters from people who are waiting for tbc. Including current Ely players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alexinho said:

Anathema and Elysium should transfer at the same time. I'd rather not start when people are already clearing Hyjal.

This a million times.

 

Please please please please please don't create two separate TBC servers on separate time lines, you have seen the results, kronos has seen the results, everyone in the wow private server community has seen and knows what the result will be.  Learn from your mistakes and do what is right for the players please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pvt_8Ball said:

Legacy crusade is a long way off at this point, probably over a year, so Elysium and Anathema will probably both have finished progression.

Yeah, the legacy crusade is actually far from being over. Crestfall's PTE server will probably come out first (it would make more sense this way).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fact is the server isnt ready, but I am an Anathema player and would like to WAIT FOR THE ELYSIUM PEOPLE. As to avoid the same situation we're in. Either that or screw em you guys can transfer in t2.5, but please dont do 2 separate timelines. Either way... I cannot express how happy I am. Amazing boys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sumeht said:

This a million times.

 

Please please please please please don't create two separate TBC servers on separate time lines, you have seen the results, kronos has seen the results, everyone in the wow private server community has seen and knows what the result will be.  Learn from your mistakes and do what is right for the players please.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, alexinho said:

Anathema and Elysium should transfer at the same time. I'd rather not start when people are already clearing Hyjal.

We haven't decided on anything yet 

8 minutes ago, Ickus said:

Is this just for anathema or are elysium chars able to be transfered?

Only Anathema at first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×