Spriest4lyfe

Best Horde PvP guild?

Why? with my old nost spriest unless there was a GM warrior on the team I had the most Hk's and KB's? And if a warlock stick on a target with you it gets completely melted.

theres like 1 non chinese premade ran on horde side and its in whatever the rest are chinese premades or shit premades rando premades 

surely you aren't trying to imply that the <whatever> wintrade autism squad is the "good" premade

the only good premade was the Zeth'kur premade and all of us are done, the rest of you losers can eat shit.

Kinda new to the servers only played a little bit. I win 90% of my games as horde just pugging it. Was just looking to get into some games with some more competent and strategic teammates. It's what I really enjoy about the game.

7 hours ago, QQsya said:

surely you aren't trying to imply that the <whatever> wintrade autism squad is the "good" premade

the only good premade was the Zeth'kur premade and all of us are done, the rest of you losers can eat shit.

you're done but still posting on a forum of a game you don't play anymore 

bet it was hard premading against all the China's 

13 hours ago, Spriest4lyfe said:

Why? with my old nost spriest unless there was a GM warrior on the team I had the most Hk's and KB's? And if a warlock stick on a target with you it gets completely melted.

I haven't seen a sp get top kbs in a single bg in 9 months and I've done hundreds of them.

31 minutes ago, Hurricane2 said:

I haven't seen a sp get top kbs in a single bg in 9 months and I've done hundreds of them.

Guess they are bad idk, never had a problem being on top of the boards. 

17 minutes ago, Spriest4lyfe said:

Oh boy I can start one then :D

Problem is that people dont want to be in PvP guilds to play premades. If you dont give them raiding it's just not interesting enough. Brackets  and neogtionations are what keep the rankers in check. A guild structure is mainly needed for raiding and RP PvP fun.

@QQsya Who you think you are? TO talk to whatever like this? You are nobody no one knows you Cya buddy go have fun playing the game alone.

12 hours ago, QQsya said:

Roflmao :D 

12 hours ago, QQsya said:

If you came from Zeth'kur you most likely got farmed the last few weeks of your ranking.
However you post from a fake name like a little bitch, so who knows.

So far I have seen 0 players that has really impressed me from Zeth'kur.
The first few days when we had Caber+Friends contesting in crater we farmed him and his 5 friends with a team of 4 players.

I lost a total of 5 games while ranking from 1-13. Probably less than what you lost a day.

aExQKr0.png
Bad player who picked the wrong race. Nice guy tho, I have to admit.

1 hour ago, Parla said:

If you came from Zeth'kur you most likely got farmed the last few weeks of your ranking.
However you post from a fake name like a little bitch, so who knows.

So far I have seen 0 players that has really impressed me from Zeth'kur.
The first few days when we had Caber+Friends contesting in crater we farmed him and his 5 friends with a team of 4 players.

I lost a total of 5 games while ranking from 1-13. Probably less than what you lost a day.

aExQKr0.png
Bad player who picked the wrong race. Nice guy tho, I have to admit.

you would think autistic people could not carry such a big ego on the basis of the nature of their affliction, but apparently you would be wrong

2 minutes ago, Caber said:

you would think autistic people could not carry such a big ego on the basis of the nature of their affliction, but apparently you would be wrong

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

2 minutes ago, Parla said:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Dont worry, I know being on the spectrum makes you blind to that kind of thing

6 minutes ago, Caber said:

Dont worry, I know being on the spectrum makes you blind to that kind of thing

It has actually come up before and I was linked a test. However it turns out I am not autistic, I am just a superior player that judges from the outside.
Anyone who is willing to corpsewalk 15 times in a row in Un'goro Crater however.

However in the end it does not matter, good or bad. But aslong as you cannot admit that you are bad yourself,  you will never become better. My first advice, don't roll a troll warrior.

6 minutes ago, Parla said:

It has actually come up before and I was linked a test. However it turns out I am not autistic, I am just a superior player that judges from the outside.
Anyone who is willing to corpsewalk 15 times in a row in Un'goro Crater however.

However in the end it does not matter, good or bad. But aslong as you cannot admit that you are bad yourself,  you will never become better. My first advice, don't roll a troll warrior.

Thanks buddy I'll keep it in mind the next time I want to minmax/be autistic

My IGN is the same as it is here, but I don't expect some 49 IQ autist who thinks he's an e-celebrity to know what nihon-shiki romanization is :^)

ps come play on horde where 90% of your games are premade vs premade and then throw your ego around, I'm totally super impressed that you never lost to pugs /yawn

On 30/8/2017 at 11:36 AM, QQsya said:

My IGN is the same as it is here, but I don't expect some 49 IQ autist who thinks he's an e-celebrity to know what nihon-shiki romanization is :^)

ps come play on horde where 90% of your games are premade vs premade and then throw your ego around, I'm totally super impressed that you never lost to pugs /yawn

Okay, so now I can armory you.
Stamina on boots
Weapon chain on you dagger
Why stop at rank12?

Make a premade and play instead of talking on forums.

horde ranking loosely requires actually pvping, so you wont find more than 1-2 consistent premades. instead theyre like potholes occasionally filled with a quick mix

most anyone with minmax autism went alliance for eztimes and any attempt to switch to horde results in them slunking back over but if youre deadset on horde then solo your way until youre invited