Sign in to follow this  
Akuarian

Thehammr Orc Warrior

It's pretty common to ml a boss if u reserved an item honestly. Even tho baron is always tricky could the mount could drop. But since u're horde who cares about baron mount. Dont understand you guys:D

If he reserved it he had every right to reserve and ML. I had a run with 3/5 guildies and they had lead. Right before Emperor the shaman declares that he will roll on HoJ even though he was resto. It dropped and he won. The warrior didnt want some rando shaman who plays as resto potentially roll on his offset enhancement gear. You never know.

I watched the screenshots and tbh, I think the rogue didnt want to continue because he had exactly in mind what the warrior feared: to ninja the reserved cape.

How can he KNOW that the rogue or the resto wouldnt ninja it? You trust people too much. Would you run raids with FFA also and trust that people dont grab loot?

So he reserved the cape and you got butthurt about him putting it on masterloot to make sure he doesn't get fucked out of his deal.

What's your endgame? Did you plan to roll on it and break your promise? Why are we supposed to take your side if that's your plan?

I agree with the consensuses of this post. Sounds like you guys just wanted a legit chance at stealing that cape from him.

I've never had problems with masterlooter's taking items they didn't reserve. Maybe next time just join a "no reservation run" and not complain about how the world works.