Lucumo

Keeping the chat clean

Hiho, I just started playing this game two days ago but what I've noticed so far...the chat is awful. Slurs, insults, racism, suicide talk etc, I don't think I've seen worse before and I have played other MMOs. Is there any possibility to give some trusted community members the power to remove people from chat?

Sure, I could always ignore them...but my list is only so long (+ spambots) and that doesn't solve the problem for those others who simply turn off the general chat and thus miss questions/talk related to quests.

I had to look up what you mean by that but yeah, I don't see how the year matters in any way, especially considering I've never encountered that in other MMOs (f2p) before. Does it make any less worse? Certainly not.

"started playing this game two days ago" 

"I could always ignore them...but my list is only so long (+ spambots)" 

Yeah, I have a suggestion:

If you've only been playing for "two days" and you've already had the ignore list filled up, I suggest you find something to do that doesnt involve an internet connection.

Well, people aren't aloud to talk like that at home so they have to take the opportunity in game when their moms aren't listening. What you can do, if you can't live with it, is to install an addon like spamthrottle and add every word that you don't want to hear to the block list. That would clean it up. Or... just ignore it.