Sign in to follow this  
wingzx

Question about Paladin healing.

How is paladin end game healing? I know priest are the kings of healing but do paladins get raid spots? I'm thinking of leveling a paladin for end game healing. It's either that or a shaman

17 hours ago, wingzx said:

How is paladin end game healing? I know priest are the kings of healing but do paladins get raid spots? I'm thinking of leveling a paladin for end game healing. It's either that or a shaman

if you prefer using one button to heal go paladin / shaman. the raw heal of paladins is about the same as priests. dunno shamans.

Paladin is #1 PvP healer!

In PvE #2 after priests, but healing in raid as paladin is easiest thing! You never goes OOM! You never dies, you can save players with BoP, LoH, you can save yourself with buble, pala is best dispeller and Blessing of Freedom pretty rocks both in PvP/PvE. Skilled paladin is think any raid is looking for!

On 13.9.2017 at 11:49 PM, DPS said:

Paladin is #1 PvP healer!

In PvE #2 after priests, but healing in raid as paladin is easiest thing! You never goes OOM! You never dies, you can save players with BoP, LoH, you can save yourself with buble, pala is best dispeller and Blessing of Freedom pretty rocks both in PvP/PvE. Skilled paladin is think any raid is looking for!

Pretty much this!

Paladin is a great Tank-Healer by simply spamming flash lights on him without going oom while weaving in some holy lights during damage spikes.