Jump to content
Mootree

2FA Removal Request - IT'S BEEN A WEEK! HELLO!?

Recommended Posts

It has been a week...

I was even told by GMs the next batch of request would be processed on Monday, it's now Tuesday...

Have I been abandoned? Did any 2FA guy even look at my form for the past week? Help me please....

At this rate going to the phone repair store and coughing up £200 to repair my dead screen and access my authenticator would be faster than this (especially given the essay amount of evidence I gave of ownership).

I have a new phone ready to relocate my authenticator, please process my form! D:

 

Sincerely,

Mootree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mootree said:

It has been a week...

I was even told by GMs the next batch of request would be processed on Monday, it's now Tuesday...

Have I been abandoned? Did any 2FA guy even look at my form for the past week? Help me please....

At this rate going to the phone repair store and coughing up £200 to repair my dead screen and access my authenticator would be faster than this (especially given the essay amount of evidence I gave of ownership).

I have a new phone ready to relocate my authenticator, please process my form! D:

 

Sincerely,

Mootree

 

3 minutes ago, Gardash said:

Same, except I've been waiting 4 weeks because my previous request was just deleted without any response.

Once you've got the 2FA squared away... install "Authy" from your respective app stores. It can save your codes in the cloud with a password to protect them. Next time your device dies, just restore the cloud backup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guardian452 said:

 

Once you've got the 2FA squared away... install "Authy" from your respective app stores. It can save your codes in the cloud with a password to protect them. Next time your device dies, just restore the cloud backup.

 

1 hour ago, Gardash said:

Same, except I've been waiting 4 weeks because my previous request was just deleted without any response.

Have you noticed the guy who made the 2FA instructions post is now rank 'Retired'...

What if he was the ONLY guy responsible for handling these requests and just ran off....I think we are left by ourselves...AKA *f***ed*.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Spionida said:

Others are aware, honest...

Are these others who are aware people who can do something about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also need my 2FA removed. I changed phones and now i cannot play with my friends/guildies. It's been more than a week, please fix :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nelythia said:

LET MY ANIME FRIEND BACK IN

 

 

Which Hentai is your profile picture from? Need to keep myself busy while I am locked up in prison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Josipbroz said:

Due to some recent internal changes, there is currently no one handling manual 2FA removal requests, but we will get someone ASAP and hopefully from this point, the requests should be handled regularly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards!

I FRIKKIN KNEW IT!!!! LMAO....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Josipbroz said:

Due to some recent internal changes, there is currently no one handling manual 2FA removal requests, but we will get someone ASAP and hopefully from this point, the requests should be handled regularly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

How many days in an 'ASAP' ?

Edited by boffin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×