Whitewolf

Paladin Threat Generation

2 hours ago, killerduki said:

That's because of the base damage and coefficient is not 9.2% for 2h weapons as he compared the 4.0 speed , it is much higher.

But then you wont get 4-8 tps from base SoR damage increase with slower weapons , they are much off and higher , tho you have some other calculations not included into the formula.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Doh

Holy Shield
• Damage buffs: Sanctity Aura and Nightfall

Base Threat per block: ~29.6 TPS (118.6 Total)
Buffed: ~37.5 TPS (150 total)

Spell damage: 0.0144 TPS per block per spell damage (0.0577 Total)

339 spell damage: ~42.4 TPS per block (169.5 total)

This is also wrong , 130 Holy Damage / 4 = 32.5 base damage per block + 90% rf threat = 61.75 TPS + 20% by Holy Shield = 74.1 base TPS per block (without any buffs or anything i calculated , just base dmg).

Spell Damage gives 5% coefficient per block.

Sanctity Aura is 10% more damage per block.

"Currently in server is bugged and can crit".

/Kind regards Killerduki

5 hours ago, killerduki said:

This is also wrong , 130 Holy Damage / 4 = 32.5 base damage per block + 90% rf threat = 61.75 TPS + 20% by Holy Shield = 74.1 base TPS per block (without any buffs or anything i calculated , just base dmg).

Spell Damage gives 5% coefficient per block.

Sanctity Aura is 10% more damage per block.

"Currently in server is bugged and can crit".

/Kind regards Killerduki

He was correct, just put it simply in terms of TPS so it could be added to other calculations. TPS has to be divided by 10, the cd on holy shield. So if you took your 74.1 base threat per block, the TPS would be per holy shield 74.1 x 4 / 10 = 29.64 TPS

The OP has been updated with a few changes including some info about Thunderfury. I don't know if the server is changing Thunderfury according to the constant changes made by blizzard.

Judgement of Light
• it's healing, produces threat only if health was returned.

Base threat per proc: 30.5
Paladin alone assuming 2.0 or faster weapon: 15.25 - 20.33 TPS
Assuming 1 proc per 2 seconds for 13 raid members: 198.3 TPS.
1 proc per second: 396.5 TPS

The cap is 17 or less procs per minute , must investigate tho ;)

Same for JoW

Regarding Thunderfury:

A Google search yielded this post on the Nost forums

http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=703

Based on the information found within thunderfury would add roughly 142 TPS to the primary target with its 25% proc rate.

Thanks to Seal of Righteousness , for us it is 50% Proc Rate , you should count it as 2x ;) If you watch my TF Video ,you will see that ;)

142 TPS will go up to 284 TPS , but it's normal damage and the +elemental (not the chance per proc but the other one 100% proc)  also get increased by 1 handed weap spec ;)

The theory is much wider and will go little more than 50% proc rate for us , thanks to Judgement of Righteousness and Judgement of Command.

p.s you forgot Seal of Command Threats in this List, it is surprising how nobody dare to work on it, in fact SoC does more Threats than SoR , same for JoC ;)

/Kind regards Killerduki

2 hours ago, killerduki said:

Same for JoW

Regarding Thunderfury:

Thanks to Seal of Righteousness , for us it is 50% Proc Rate , you should count it as 2x ;) If you watch my TF Video ,you will see that ;)

142 TPS will go up to 284 TPS , but it's normal damage and the +elemental (not the chance per proc but the other one 100% proc)  also get increased by 1 handed weap spec ;)

The theory is much wider and will go little more than 50% proc rate for us , thanks to Judgement of Righteousness and Judgement of Command.

p.s you forgot Seal of Command Threats in this List, it is surprising how nobody dare to work on it, in fact SoC does more Threats than SoR , same for JoC ;)

/Kind regards Killerduki

There is a cap for JoL and JoW?

As for the Thunderfury proc, I had already accounted for the increased chance from SoR. So, it would be the 142 TPS.

541 * .25 = 135.25 / 1.9 = 71.18 * 2 = 142.36

As for SoC, I haven't added it yet because it is so variable. You get more passive threat with a lot of trade offs such as the extra procs of JoW  with a faster weapon and SoR, plus it's not always guarenteed because of the randomness. You also sacrifice either Holy Shield or consecration. At least there is one common theme: slower the weapon, the better it becomes.

20 minutes ago, Whitewolf said:

As for SoC, I haven't added it yet because it is so variable. You get more passive threat with a lot of trade offs such as the extra procs of JoW  with a faster weapon and SoR, plus it's not always guarenteed because of the randomness. At least there is one common theme: slower the weapon, the better it becomes.

SoC naturally itself has increased Threats without RF and JoC is real deal if you go for it ;)

It's not quite random the proc , it's 7 ppm - proc per minute.

Yep , there is cap for JoL and JoW ;)

/Kind regards Killerduki

2 minutes ago, killerduki said:

SoC naturally itself has increased Threats without RF and JoC is real deal if you go for it ;)

It's not quite random the proc , it's 7 ppm - proc per minute.

Yep , there is cap for JoL and JoW ;)

/Kind regards Killerduki

What do you mean here? is it for a single player or 17 procs per minute for a whole raid?

4 minutes ago, Whitewolf said:

What do you mean here? is it for a single player or 17 procs per minute for a whole raid?

for a single player , but 17 procs might be even lower i am afraid , could be more like 12 .

I must check thru archives , i remember seeing it .

You can test it on your own using Flurry Axe and HoJ

/Kind regards Killerduki

56 minutes ago, Whitewolf said:

I still have my crescent of forlorn spirits, Ill give it a shot on an elite with SoR.

Don't forget the current bug (beneficial one) , Holy Shield can also Crit ;)

/Kind regards Killerduki

1 hour ago, Roxanne Flowers said:

12 PPM would average to once per 5 seconds.

He is talking about the Judgement having a cap on the number of procs that can happen in one minute

1 hour ago, killerduki said:

Don't forget the current bug (beneficial one) , Holy Shield can also Crit ;)

/Kind regards Killerduki

I would but I want to refrain from incorporating bugs into the post. Bugs have a habit of being squishable.

7 minutes ago, Whitewolf said:

He is talking about the Judgement having a cap on the number of procs that can happen in one minute

Both , Judgements and Seals have a cap , different amount tho ;)

/Kind regards Killerduki

1 hour ago, killerduki said:

Both , Judgements and Seals have a cap , different amount tho ;)

/Kind regards Killerduki

Is there proof that there was a cap in vanilla or is that just a server thing?

1 hour ago, Whitewolf said:

Is there proof that there was a cap in vanilla or is that just a server thing?

I have found that within Archives in WoW Forums back in 2006, it was long ago when i did that research.

/Kind regards Killerduki