Sign in to follow this  
lidoudoukiss

Reported Account Trading, Sharing and Multiboxing

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to report serveral Account Trading, Sharing and Multiboxing behavior in realm Anathema(pvp), Alliance Guild "xxxx".

The id is level 60 human priest "xxxx" and gnome mage "xxxx".

"Changshafs" belongs to other person and was traded to "xxxx" a while ago. Hence "xxxx" was frozoned two weeks ago, but some how "xxxx" ask someone who is familiar with English and is able to log in this forum for a Ban Appeal. "xxxx" was able to enable two-factor authentication and unfrozoned "xxxx".

Ever since, you can find "xxxx" and "xxxx" multiboxing years ago at Ironforge involving lots of materials trade for their Naxxaramas Raid.

What is more serious is that, "xxxx" is a Chinese Guild which involves heavily in Account Trading. You can find lots of account selling information on a Chinese forum "x". And "xxxx" is the key man of this economic cabal, He is able to get interests in YUAN continuously from this.

I am sincerely asking game master here to clean the game environment for us.

Thanks, and I dont find the way to insert a pics. Contact me for further information.

Best,

Allen

44 minutes ago, Zaelonak said:

Greetings,

This need to be reported in-game via the ticket tool. :)

In game tickets have a character limit which sometimes limits the amount of pertinent information to be included for an investigation.

@JohnPulver has the right answer.. I really do nnot like publishing this kind of material in public.

Not saying this is, not looked at the evidence, but malicious reporting is quite common.