Sign in to follow this  
jerome

[Poll] Update PvP Gear with ZG release.

PvP gear update with ZG.  

271 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would you like to see the PvP gear Updated with the Release of ZG?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2017 at 03:59 PM

Overwhelming support, over 80% on the poll, yet no response or acknowledgement of any kind. Even a "we'll discuss it" would do...

Or any legitimate argument as to why this is not a good idea...

Because so far, there's been nothing.

They have commented on this many times, the devs are not required to comment immediately on every suggestion especially when it is a suggestion that has been brought up and commented on many times.  More people need to vote any how so just be patient.

everyone saying blizzlike TIMELINE, well why does it require the rank to buy stuff  when it CLEARLY says in  BWL patch

Honor system reward items with a rank requirement will now require a lifetime "highest rank" of that rank, rather than requiring the character to currently have the required rank.

so that should be remove Asap, 
r12-13 gear is on par with BWL, and get trivializes in AQ, so zg would be a nice time, where you can get a abit use of the gear and replace it in AQ,

but i just get the feeling, most of the  devs got bully by pvpers so now they just fuck everything up, also with the 3man premade, witch is ALSO ageist the BLIZZLIKE TIMELINE,

56 minutes ago, Abn said:

everyone saying blizzlike TIMELINE, well why does it require the rank to buy stuff  when it CLEARLY says in  BWL patch

Honor system reward items with a rank requirement will now require a lifetime "highest rank" of that rank, rather than requiring the character to currently have the required rank.

so that should be remove Asap, 
r12-13 gear is on par with BWL, and get trivializes in AQ, so zg would be a nice time, where you can get a abit use of the gear and replace it in AQ,

but i just get the feeling, most of the  devs got bully by pvpers so now they just fuck everything up, also with the 3man premade, witch is ALSO ageist the BLIZZLIKE TIMELINE,

the r12-13 caster gear is not on par with bwl, there are better pre-raid bis or just offparts, thats really how bad the gear is.

I don't understand the people that complain for blizzlike when elysium's PvP timeline isn't blizzlike at all. if you really want want blizzlike then why don't we remove all BG's for the first 5 months of the server? and why not make respecs 50g again. lets bring back stinkyques for AV premades because thats blizzlike aswell. do you see how you people who cry blizzlike contradict yourselves? because all of you complain to make changes that are non blizzlike to benefit you and the second people start requesting non blizzlike changes that wouldn't effect you, you call us whiners.

I'd also love to see the T 0.5 set quests introduced a full patch level sooner. Crestfall plans this and for very good reasons. It comes WAY too late on the current progression when set against the raid gear available. T 0.5 is for those who don't progress in raiding as far and, even more importantly offers set bonuses for class specs not supported elsewhere which vanilla wow failed badly at offering.

2 minutes ago, Tamanous said:

I'd also love to see the T 0.5 set quests introduced a full patch level sooner. Crestfall plans this and for very good reasons. It comes WAY too late on the current progression when set against the raid gear available. T 0.5 is for those who don't progress in raiding as far and, even more importantly offers set bonuses for class specs not supported elsewhere which vanilla wow failed badly at offering.

As I agree with this as well, please keep this thread on topic. I'd suggest making another thread, and give facts/reasoning behind it like i did.

3 hours ago, Stargirlx said:

the r12-13 caster gear is not on par with bwl, there are better pre-raid bis or just offparts, thats really how bad the gear is.

the updatede version is. the currently no only gloves maybe for mages

On 9/22/2017 at 3:13 PM, Manlett said:

Completely agree.

The #1 reason most people I play with do not want to PVP/Rank is always the same: "The gear isn't worth it, it will be useless by the time it's updated"

Upgrading the gear at ZG and reinstating the 'lifetime rank required to purchase' would for sure put some much needed interest back into BGs

one thing i actually agree on with manlett

9 hours ago, Stargirlx said:

5 hours ago, Abn said:

the updatede version is. the currently no only gloves maybe for mages

sure but you would actually only use the gloves if you were to replace the (2blue set) (lets say shoulders/gloves) with shoulders from razor and probably r12 gloves or t2 head/gloves/legs (if you did not get Mish undare yet).

Yes dude! make it so you need 3 bwl geared people to beat an HK farming mage who can one shot several before he dies! sounds fun

3 hours ago, riplip said:

Yes dude! make it so you need 3 bwl geared people to beat an HK farming mage who can one shot several before he dies! sounds fun

Lol, look someone who don't PvP. I can currently beat rank 14 mages on my dungeon geared dagger rogue.... Gear isn't as important in vanilla as skill is.

12 hours ago, riplip said:

What a clueless toad.  = D

Did a mage molest you? Regardless of gear you'd probably be schooled even if the mage was naked.

Clueless muriLard turds mouthing off as per usual.