Sign in to follow this  
syj401

I want to know when the swimming will be same with the live servers...

As everyone knows, swimming is bugged in vanilla private servers.

When I push the space bar while swimming, my character jumps in the water instead of swimming up to the surface.

Additionally, if I was in aquatic form at the surface when I push the space bar, aquatic form is automatically cancelled.

And also X button does not work at all.

I wonder when these bugs will be solved. Are the developers of Elysium working about such issues?

Edited by syj401

2 hours ago, syj401 said:

As everyone knows, swimming is bugged in vanilla private servers.

When I push the space bar while swimming, my character jumps in the water instead of swimming up to the surface.

Additionally, if I was in aquatic form at the surface when I push the space bar, aquatic form is automatically cancelled.

And also X button does not work at all.

I wonder when these bugs will be solved. Are the developers of Elysium working about such issues?

Tomorrow night. Closed!

It's not a private server bug tho, it's the original blizzard behavior in vanilla.

I remember this because I always desperately triggered the spacebar when I was about to drown so I could "jump" to the surface and I also clearly remember aquatic being chancelled when jumping out of the water because that pissed me off so much lol.

4 hours ago, gismo said:

It's not a private server bug tho, it's the original blizzard behavior in vanilla.

I remember this because I always desperately triggered the spacebar when I was about to drown so I could "jump" to the surface and I also clearly remember aquatic being chancelled when jumping out of the water because that pissed me off so much lol.

Yup.  Don't know about aquatic form because I haven't played druids much, but jumping in water was how it worked in vanilla.

6 hours ago, gismo said:

Oh really? It has been more than ten years since I had played vanilla live servers, so maybe I have totally forgotten how the swimming was!

Thanks a lot!

U always go out of aquatic form when u jump out of water... you use to be able to jump out of water and go into flight form later on in wow not vanilla of course