Sign in to follow this  
account1

How about The Running of the Gnomes on Elysium?

Hi all! How about The Running of the Gnomes on Elysium?

In October. On weekend. On Elysium. Fresh 1 lvl pink haired gnomes. From starting zone in Dun Morogh to Booty Bay and across sea to the Fairytale Cowland.

At the near 10PM server time. When Europe day is ending and America day is comming.

it will be funny!

yeah organize it! , why ask about instead of doing it ? :) 

if you ask , you just get answers like mine. if you set it up for a fix date, im sure you will find enough people, set up a discord , for the rules and dates , and its done ;) 

2 часа назад, Vollfos сказал:

why ask about instead of doing it ?

I'm surprised that no one at all writes that he wants to participate. Only a deathly silence.

I will thinking about fix date.

If you read the his first post it looks pretty well planned to me, just needs to pick an exact day.  Forget discord just show up and the day and time keep it simple.  If 50 show up its pretty much every man or woman for them selves once it starts, you die your out. Still out of 50, some may actually make it pretty far unless some mage just aoes them all,  having 60s come along to watch the show and protect wouldn't hurt. 

Ive seen horde do this with low lvl undeads hordes of them, good stuff, just to see how far they get.

Fun little idea you have here, to bad people don't like to have fun. Id probably miss it unfortunately unless you did it like 10pm central NA time instead of server time.

Edited by Jothar

On 9/29/2017 at 7:34 AM, flowqz said:

i guess its because noone really replys to an idea with no planing whatsoever

Ah why am I replying to a troll?...

Who: Fresh 1 lvl pink haired gnomes

What: Running of the Gnomes on Elysium

Where: Start: Dun Morogh; Mid: Booty Bay; End: Fairytale Cowland

When: Near 10PM server time, in October, on weekend

Yep, that's right, no planning whatsoever.  LOL!

But since you're in a critical mood let's apply that spirit to your post (ostensibly written in English). 

You didn't capitalize "I," you're missing an apostrophe in "it's," "noone" is not a word perhaps you meant nobody or no one, and you are missing an "n" in "planning."

You're welcome!

If you do organize this, please let us know beforehand so we can get our video guy to record it.