Sign in to follow this  
pellefant

Interest in twinking on the TBC server

Interest  

25 members have voted

1. 1. In what brackets are you interested in playing?

• 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • Don't want to play pre-70 BG at all.

Hi!

Just wanted to check the interest in twinking at the upcoming TBC server. Click the most fitting answer in the poll. All people who play on Anathema know how pre-60 BG is dead atm. Have a few twinks myself at different brackets (19, 29 and 39) and I've seen people gearing twinks on Anathema in hope that they can play them at the TBC server. Some guy made a post that he looked forward to twinking and could sponsor people with gear, so there are definatly people wanting the twinking community to get a revival. TBC was a great time for twinks with Arena added and more balanced games when Horde got paladins aswell. What do you think? Want to play?

Hope to see alot of you guys in the BG!

If I was to do it, it would be 30-39. 

I made a twink in wrath which lasted until BGs gave experience, I liked the 30-39 bracket as id always recognise enemy twinks. Lower brackets at the time were more populated.

I have no real intention of doing it though because atleast on retail queue times were like 2-5mins during wrath for a twink.

I really hope the twink brackets resurface. Personally I would recommend preparing for 30-39, as far as I remember, it was the most popular bracket during TBC, because of the few epic items and the TBC enchants. But I guess that with a big population any bracket is possible.

Also, in patch 2.4.3 mounts and riding skill level are reduced to 30, so at some point the bracket becomes much better.