Sign in to follow this  
Firebrand

IT IS about them and us. Gold selling.

Wanted to make a thread to discuss recent events of guild banning and to see if the community approved of it.

It doesnt matter if the guild is chinese american or european, banning a whole guild that allows gold buying and selling in their gchat is ok. All in all the ones thst weren't rwt will get unbanned. 

It also shows gm's are working on the cases and are investigating guilds not only individuals. 

A gm in another thread said that it is not about us versus them but it actually is like that. 

The server and honest plauers versus them, the gold sellers. 

The last thread about this topic has been removed yesterday. I bet that this thread will be removed, too.

I am so happy that I don't play on Elysium servers anymore. Banning a whole guild (=innocent people) is pure madness and reading from Nelythia that it would be the right thing to do would annoy me even more. This way I don't have to make nazi comparisons, we all win! ^.^

8 hours ago, Nelythia said:

You should delete your character again, Mahtan.

It is deleted! I just created a lvl 1 alliance char with that name to reduce chances that the char can be resurrected ^^

Oh Nelythia... Nicht dunkel, aber schön und entsetzlich wie der Morgen. Tückisch wie die See, stärker als die Grundfeste der Erde, Alle werden dich lieben und verzweifeln.

People who jusify these bans assume that every member of those guilds was aware of the RMT activities and didn't report it.

I find it very, very unlikely, and I think only the people who are confirmed to be 100% guilty should be banned.

On 9/30/2017 at 6:27 PM, Sabre said:

Why change languages mid post?

it's something personal between him and the old CM