Sign in to follow this  
vangarth

AFKing at ST? is it really ok?

Im seriously ваууin done with these 2 guys... the start of ever AB that theyre in the run to ST and afk its been like this for a few weeks now and no punishment? then when you try to talk to them they just say "im defending, youre mentally challenged" like??? 

NAMES; REDACTED

DATA EXPUNGED

No you can't just go to ST go afk and claim you're defending the objective.  I believe starseeder made a visit to GM island yesterday so keep reporting afkrs.

Yes I did report them, and if he did make a visit to gm island i hope he doesnt afk again. I dont see many people who afk right off the start or people who afk often but I seen him afk for a few weeks now 

Vangarth , i ranked 4 month ago , and Pugged till rank 9  before premading.
i can tell you the amount of afker atm ( i just rank now with an alt ) is not even half the amount like 4 month ago . why ? 
atm horde has not even 1 really good premade. 4 month ago 2 proper horde premades ranked at that time. 

Every game on alliance side had 3-5 afker right from the start. sometimes when the first push was lost at blacksmith ( which is obvious with 3+ afkers) 10 people stayed at stables and waited to loose... the same thing i  see nowadays on horde side for some reason.

having one or two is nothing. 

They dont do anything baout it all the guys who are farming rank 14 i see them afking most the BGs they arent premading in and the gms do nothing cuz they are part of Grizzly 

On 6.10.2017 at 9:45 AM, Vollfos said:

Vangarth , i ranked 4 month ago , and Pugged till rank 9  before premading.
i can tell you the amount of afker atm ( i just rank now with an alt ) is not even half the amount like 4 month ago . why ? 
atm horde has not even 1 really good premade. 4 month ago 2 proper horde premades ranked at that time. 

Every game on alliance side had 3-5 afker right from the start. sometimes when the first push was lost at blacksmith ( which is obvious with 3+ afkers) 10 people stayed at stables and waited to loose... the same thing i  see nowadays on horde side for some reason.

having one or two is nothing.

nah, not true.

the horde premade rn is better than the horde premades from 2month ago and better than the best alliance premace.

Yea right, all GM's are members in Grizzly. A guild that joins any new vanilla server, loses MC serverfirst race and then quits.

Really smart, how could we all not see it all this time.

AFKing is never accepted and you should make an ingame ticket with picturse or video (pref) as evidence.

Please refrain from posting characters names as witch hunts are not tolerated.