Sign in to follow this  
Jannus

Jannus' Guide to... Alliance PVP Mentality

24 minutes ago, Charax said:

That was lame.

You might disagree at first but somewhere deep down in your filthy, night elf futa loving alliance heart, you know I'm right. 

If you don't believe me, make a horde character, any class besides rogue or druid for demonstrative purposes. See if I'm wrong or right.

Edited by Jannus
Donny T made me do it.

1 minute ago, Myllz said:

Someone's leveling an Undead mage and getting ganked repeatedly.

Someone's been ganking leveling undead mages repeatedly.

2 minutes ago, Jannus said:

Someone's been ganking leveling undead mages repeatedly.

I kill any and all Undead mages I see, regardless of level.  Any other class/race I leave alone.

1 minute ago, Myllz said:

I kill any and all Undead mages I see, regardless of level.  Any other class/race I leave alone.

Got bullied by undead mages when you were a wee lil' tyke?

5 hours ago, Ruten said:

Very nice Guide!

Thank you Sir.

I wonder if Horde players started abiding to this guide... would all the 14 year old alliance players (or 90% of the alliance population) come to bitch to the forums about constantly getting ganked?

jRdvPQBDtF7gSi8Aq-zEeQ-XkkBdBdSKOj7OV9eQ

2 minutes ago, dwarfhunter said:

that might have been the stupidest thing i have ever read 

Alliance player detected

1 minute ago, Jannus said:

Alliance player detected

I play horde... im just not immature and dont have mental disorders so i dont find thinks like this funny sorry

2 minutes ago, dwarfhunter said:

I play horde... im just not immature and dont have mental disorders so i dont find thinks like this funny sorry

I still don't see any counterarguments 4

Oh well... when I saw the title, I thought you'd be making fun of how Alliance players avoid world pvp or give up real quick in pug BGs and I would totally agree with you.

Instead, you're implying that Ally gank low level players more than Horde does on average, which is really delusional and disappointing. I don't think you really believe that thousands of people on one faction tend to gank more than thousands on the other, I think you're just, well, bitching about getting ganked. 

Thread potential wasted, 3/10.

4 minutes ago, Oakenlix said:

Oh well... when I saw the title, I thought you'd be making fun of how Alliance players avoid world pvp or give up real quick in pug BGs and I would totally agree with you.

Instead, you're implying that Ally gank low level players more than Horde does on average, which is really delusional and disappointing. I don't think you really believe that thousands of people on one faction tend to gank more than thousands on the other, I think you're just, bitching, bitching about getting ganked. 

Thread potential wasted, 3/10.

Another allianceboi found it's way into this thread. 

I thought you'd be making fun of how Alliance players avoid world pvp

Well, that's half the point - alliance bitchbois run away unless they outnumber or outlevel hordes.

I think you're just, bitching, bitching about getting ganked

Not really, I know what I was getting into by rolling onto a PVP realm, been there during retail vanilla days. I'm merely pointing out that alliance bitchbois like to play dirty and rarely will 1v1 because alliance bitchbois are a bunch of opportunistic assholes. Then again, what can you expect from 14 year olds?

Edited by Jannus

2Jannus

can u post your ingame nickname?if u have lvl 44-54 i will show you what wpvp is(i'm lvl 49 drood) i killed so many hordemasterpvpguys 1 vs 2. so fckin boring. unskilled horde is everywhere.

Greetings Everyone,

Going to lock this topic due to the degrading nature of it. 

PvP can bring out the best and worst in players. In the end, try to remember this is a game, and to have fun.