Sign in to follow this  
methority

Hunter's Trap Macro Issue

Nice to see you here. 

I have an issue defined in detail in this .jpg attached.

Once again for the record: I use smart hunter's trap/feign death macros like this

Скрытый текст

/cast Freezing Trap
/script if UnitAffectingCombat("player") then CastSpellByName("Feign Death") end
/script if UnitExists("pettarget") and CheckInteractDistance("target", 3) and UnitIsUnit("target", "pettarget") then PetPassiveMode(); else end

and this

Скрытый текст

/cast Immolation Trap
/script if UnitAffectingCombat("player") then CastSpellByName("Feign Death") end

and even this

Скрытый текст

/script if (UnitAffectingCombat("player")) then CastSpellByName("Feign Death()") elseif not (UnitAffectingCombat("player")) then CastSpellByName("Freezing Trap"); end

And it works nicely, but I have 4 Feign Death icons and cooldowns on my bar - this is not how it meant to be.

Look details on the screen below, please.

SV0kosb.jpg

Edited by methority
re-attached larger size pic

If the macro has the trap cast as the first line, it should show the trap cooldown.

If in that screenshot you're mousing over a MACRO and it's showing a tooltip, I believe it may be an addon issue. Not sure what else it'd be.

I do have the same problem but I managed to get the right cd timer (and Icons) by turning off all the settings in supermacro's options, especially the "Auto-check cooldown for actions" then I manually picked up the right icons of each spells and the Feign death icons bug is gone.

yvf2MuJ.jpg

Afaik I did not manage to find a way to have the right tooltip on my traps macros, so it still shows Feign death tooltip no matter what I try, but that's sincerely a minor incovenience compared to having it permanently flood your bars of feign death icons. Im reading my tooltips directly in the spellbook, soviet army style. No bridge ? Cut a tree and make one.

So you could go with that for now until we find a better solution.

Maybe we are simply running with a wrong version of the addon, personnally I always had trouble and conflicts with supermacro (had to turn all settings off) and Ive tried many differents versions.

Also Raziya your last in depth Mara farm video was just so good, props.