Sign in to follow this  
synotaxidae

A suggestion

1 hour ago, synotaxidae said:

Me suggests all players on Elysium be more polite and respectful to vegans. Thank you and good nite

Hear, hear!

This goes for the world in general, not just here.

1 hour ago, synotaxidae said:

Me suggests all players on Elysium be more polite and respectful to vegans. Thank you and good nite

Fish are friends not food!

45 minutes ago, Ickus said:

Fish are friends not food!

My wife has a pin... "Meat is Murder".

Her brother-in-laws best friend would constantly say that "Meat is Burger"... he thought he was funny.

40 minutes ago, Memri said:

remove all meat recipes in cooking

My wife just started playing Breath of the Wild and had to hunt and kill some boars for one of the starter quests. She's been vegan for over a decade and was visibly bothered by having to do it.

The first one she tried to kill only got a glancing blow, so it ran off into a camp of goblins...

"... and they surrounded it, raised their clubs and beat it. I could hear it squealing! And then they all circled around, bent down, and when they stood up, there was nothing there. They ATE IT." (seriously, that's how she told the story.)

She's never played any games before that you actually had to hunt down an animal, it's always been monsters and such.

I think she's since made Link a vegan unless it's something required to move the game forward.

I, on the other hand, will happily hunt the animal into extinction in a game. Haha. It never occurred to me that such a thing just didn't exist in her gaming world.

45 minutes ago, Hurricane2 said:

Remember not to drink water because if you did you'd be destroying their habitat.

I'm not sure where you get your drinking water from... but mine comes from the faucet.

10 hours ago, Guardian452 said:

I'm not sure where you get your drinking water from... but mine comes from the faucet.

Just like electricity comes from socket right

The thing is though every time I see hate against vegans it starts off against no individual person, some guy makes a joke like "lol vegans suck" at no one in particular and someone goes "I'm offended now, we are good people us vegans" and its pretty silly.