olasbondolas

Sue Blizzard, forcing them to make Legacy Servers

Hey fellow legacy server enthusiasts,

I was wondering, from a person who has bought Vanilla WoW back in the day, paid a subscription, and played it, wouldn’t it be possible to sue Blizzard for changing the game without an option for me to play the original game? 

For instance, you don’t buy Mario 64 for it to be changed to Mario Galaxy without you being able to play Mario 64 again, or play a heavily changed Mario 64 that you don’t like. 

You don’t buy FIFA 10 for it to be changed into FIFA 18 without you being able to still play FIFA 10.

The same goes for Vanilla WoW, you don’t buy original game Vanilla WoW for it to be changed into WoD or Legion, an expansion that you don’t like, but you don’t have the option to play the original Vanilla WoW legally?

Anyway, it would be very nice to get some clarification on this, or for someone to dig deeper into the TOS to prove me wrong.

And also, if this is the case that you can actually sue someone, we could start a crowdfunding campaign to hire a lawyer (lawyers are expensive) and to sue Blizzard into making Legacy Servers.

I know I worded it poorly, but I hope you can see what I’m trying to get at.

Thanks.

-Olasbondolas

i think elysium servers are enough

I dont even trust blizzard in making proper vanilla servers because i think all the developers who where there during vanilla arent there now.

right now im happy with elysium. :)

There's nothing to sue blizzard over. They own the IP, plus when you sign the terms of use you're also agreeing to any alterations to the games current form. Blizzard isn't stupid... they have all their bases covered.

7 hours ago, Shenna said:

Well, they wouldn't expect that one. However, that's not a healthy suggestion. 

welcome

8 hours ago, Shenna said:

The Comrade is back :)

/Kind regards Killerduki

13 hours ago, Shenna said:

Hello, this man has been spreading hundreds of posts of garbage around your forums

5 hours ago, killerduki said:

The Comrade is back :)

/Kind regards Killerduki

2 hours ago, riplip said:

Hello, this man has been spreading hundreds of posts of garbage around your forums

1498 garbage posts as of now 9th of October 2017, to be exact.