Sign in to follow this  
Goldy

Your Spam Filter Needs Work.

Hi, so kind of peeved. But when a person says one thing in zone chat does not equal to being spam. In addition when talking about the GM about said spam filter (so they can have spam filter turned off cos' I did nothing wrong), said spam filter should not activate while talking to said GM. That's pretty funny and sad. I had to get another different GM to deactivate the spam filter after it turned on while talking to the previous GM. So I had to talk to two GM's back to back about turning off the spam filter. Even though nothing I did would be considered spam.

Basically, Spam filter too sensitive. Tone it back.

Here's what I said that triggered the spam filter "Selling 4 Linen bags for 10 Silver. Cheaper than vendor." (<- which is true) I was told to vary the phrases. Not sure what that meant. Every word in that sentence was unique with no repeating words. Not sure what I did was wrong. 

Edited by Goldy

2 minutes ago, Nelythia said:

They just recently updated it. Give it some time while they adjust things.

Okay, thank you.

There is an automute if you're considered to to be sending messages too quickly, or sending many repeated messages (for example, spamming the same text for looking for group to multiple players). Slow it down, tex.