Josipbroz

Q&A 10.10.2017

2 minutes ago, aMondia said:

Oh goodie, speeding up Elysium timeline to please the PvErs who loves their 10-12 year old content, and the 17 people who are playing on Anathema.

It's like the devs think the only reason people are playing on Elysium is to prepare for TBC, but everyone who is here for vanilla is getting shafted.

"Hurr but you can still play on the server after the merge durr" Yes, with completely fucked PvP because literally everyone is in full t3, because you made Naxx so easy that 40 people with down syndrome can clear it.

You clearly haven't done naxx on this server and are speaking out of your ass.  Pvp is gonna be like that anyways after Naxx has been out, so what exactly are you crying about?

if you don't want tbc stay on vanilla.

4 minutes ago, aMondia said:

Oh goodie, speeding up Elysium timeline to please the PvErs who loves their 10-12 year old content, and the 17 people who are playing on Anathema.

It's like the devs think the only reason people are playing on Elysium is to prepare for TBC, but everyone who is here for vanilla is getting shafted.

"Hurr but you can still play on the server after the merge durr" Yes, with completely fucked PvP because literally everyone is in full t3, because you made Naxx so easy that 40 people with down syndrome can clear it.

Are you only good at PvP if you outgear the other player? Not exactly something to brag about. 

2 minutes ago, Ickus said:

You clearly haven't done naxx on this server and are speaking out of your ass.  Pvp is gonna be like that anyways after Naxx has been out, so what exactly are you crying about?

if you don't want tbc stay on vanilla.

I'm complaning about the fact that they are reducing the time until that occurs.

I've never seen a post from you that didn't completely miss the point, are you actually that stupid?

1 minute ago, ScottK1994 said:

Are you only good at PvP if you outgear the other player? Not exactly something to brag about. 

What? Where did I say that, Mr. Straw man?

6 minutes ago, aMondia said:

What? Where did I say that, Mr. Straw man?

I cant believe I have to quote you for the second time.

No need to make a strawman argument when you're crying like a little girl over other peoples gear.

@aMondia was there a point to your post? The primary part was you saying Naxx was scripted and tuned poorly, which was totally wrong. Another part was you crying about pvp with Naxx gear... what did I miss?

there was no substance to your post because you can still play vanilla once tbc is out. However you cried about Naxx gear which people will have in pvp regardless of the timeline being sped up.

1 minute ago, ScottK1994 said:

I cant believe I have to quote you for the second time.

No need to make a strawman argument when you're crying like a little girl over other peoples gear.

PvP being fucked =/= Me having problem killing people in PvP

2 minutes ago, aMondia said:

PvP being fucked =/= Me having problem killing people in PvP

Yes it does. Especially when you aren't clarifying, little girl.

By the time you do it will already seem like you're making excuses.

Edited by ScottK1994

3 minutes ago, ScottK1994 said:

Yes it does. Especially when you aren't clarifying, little girl.

By the time you do it will already seem like you're making excuses.

Totally, me pointing out that you made shit up out of thin air makes it seems like I'm making excuses. You're very bright.

7 minutes ago, Ickus said:

@aMondia was there a point to your post? The primary part was you saying Naxx was scripted and tuned poorly, which was totally wrong. Another part was you crying about pvp with Naxx gear... what did I miss?

there was no substance to your post because you can still play vanilla once tbc is out. However you cried about Naxx gear which people will have in pvp regardless of the timeline being sped up.

"You can still play vanilla once TBC is out"

Well, there you go, you missed the point.

12 minutes ago, ScottK1994 said:

And you still cant explain why I'm wrong, even though it would take one sentence.

Poor little girl that cant pvp dawww

You haven't made any points that I could prove wrong.

2 minutes ago, ScottK1994 said:

Can you not read through your tears? Or are you admitting that I am correct in assuming you cant pvp?

I could show you footage of me in full t1 1v2-3ing people in full t3, but I don't feel like humoring a 14 year old kid who straw mans everyone who doesn't agree with his narrative.

Try to have a point next time, instead of talking out of your ass.

I'm not new to the internet, I know what a written lie looks like. 

Also, you need to look up what a straw man argument means(its exactly what you're doing)

2 minutes ago, ScottK1994 said:

I'm not new to the internet, I know what a written lie looks like. 

Also, you need to look up what a straw man argument means(its exactly what you're doing)

You did it first, so I figured it was okay.

14 hours ago, donkey said:

It's because actual clustering never existed on Nostalrius nor Elysium. Surely they would use it if it existed and was available.

Good reason to ignore you, i am pretty sure you want to troll or derail , nothing else .

/Kind regards Killerduki

2 hours ago, aMondia said:

Well there's always crestfall that will be available next year as a fresh PTE server starting with vanilla, and they want to retune the content to make it challenging, so at least there's that right?

All the vanilla players will go to crestall when the elysium players switch to TBC anyways.

On 10.10.2017 at 2:42 PM, Josipbroz said:

Q: "Is anything planned for population decline on Anathema and Darrowshire such as merges?"

A: Yes. We will accelerate the timeline for Elysium and after the Naxxramas race is over, we will merge Elysium and Anathema (and maybe Darrowshire).

What does this acceleration mean? What dates can we expect for AQ/Naxx on Elysium? Would be nice to know!

9 hours ago, killerduki said:

Good reason to ignore you, i am pretty sure you want to troll or derail , nothing else .

/Kind regards Killerduki

The video is a proof of concept from February 2016, fairly close to the shutdown of the server - what's shown on that video was never deployed on the live realms and you cannot prove otherwise.

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40607&hilit=clustering as seen here, they mention June as the earliest date for clustering player testing, the server was shut down before it.

You're wrong.

2 hours ago, donkey said:

The video is a proof of concept from February 2016, fairly close to the shutdown of the server - what's shown on that video was never deployed on the live realms and you cannot prove otherwise.

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40607&hilit=clustering as seen here, they mention June as the earliest date for clustering player testing, the server was shut down before it.

You're wrong.

stop trying to talk sense into killerduki:

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

Edited by Da-name checks out

3 hours ago, killerduki said:

You are right , it's worthless to argue with stupid people who can't accept the truth ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS8DOBgSx30

enjoy

/Kind regards Killerduki

What's your point with that potato video? The server is laggy as fuck in it, obviously showing that the load balancing they would gain from clustering isn't working out.

6 hours ago, Da-name checks out said:

stop trying to talk sense into killerduki:

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

And I know arguing with this spastic is pointless but I do it to show everyone else he is wrong, not really himself since he is deluded and will not change his stance.