Sign in to follow this  
Goodrun1234

Unplayable Again; Character stuck on gryphon every time I log in.

Help! Every time I log onto my main toon he is stuck on a gryphon that is just flying though mountains and eventually falls under the world, the I spawn at the Wetlands graveyard as if I am alive but I can't use any abilities or hearth because it says I am dead and I can't use the Spirit Healer. This repeats itself every time when I log in. I opened a ticket already but nothing has been done yet after a few days.  

23 hours ago, Stodola said:

Make an in-game ticket and wait for a GM to revive you. 

Every time I log in I am stuck on that gryphon. When I do port to the graveyard I have my health and mana but I can't use any spells or items or spirit healer because it claims I am dead.

Yes. You need a GM to revive you. Make an in-game ticket. We have a command that will fix the "dead but not dead" status.

Help its happening again! Every time I log onto my main toon he is stuck on a gryphon that is just flying though mountains and eventually falls under the world, the I spawn at the Wetlands graveyard as if I am alive but I can't use any abilities or hearth because it says I am dead and I can't use the Spirit Healer. This repeats itself every time when I log in. I opened a ticket already but nothing has been done yet after a few days. Already opened an in game ticket.

Server: Elysium

Character: Nocturnalsun

Edited by Goodrun1234