Sign in to follow this  
Jullz

Thinking of rolling on this server or Kronos

Hi guys,

i've changed my mind and won't be playing on Elysium main server since it is too populated for me and i am experiencing some delay (but that could be only me) Since i want to play on a PvP server i've 2 choices left. Anathema and Kronos. Both seem similar in terms of population. What do you guys think would be the best choice if i think more about long term? I know some people have been playing on both realms. 

Thank you !

Edited by Jullz

Having played on both realms and watched the Kronos PTR for naxx I would say anathema is a better choice.

Despite what Reddit says the raid scripting and mechanics are better on Anathema. Kronos had some basic bugs (golemag) dropping threat at 10% for months, firemaws buffet not working properly as well. I've also found Kronos' tuning is actually easier than Anathema too. They use a different wow database. 

Both servers are good honestly. There are some very small differences between the two, but I've always preferred playing here.

Kronos has a vanity cash shop and character purchases available on their website, which never bothered me to the point of not playing but it's something that I don't prefer to be available. The cross faction mounts were weird too. Wasn't a fan of seeing Tauren on Mechano Striders.

as far as longevity...

Anathema will merge with Elysium after Naxx is out and then have its characters copied to TBC (alongside Elysium)so you get to experience both expansions and the transition between them.

Thank you for providing such a detailed answer. One more question. Are there any active leveling guilds on Anathema? I guess most of the people who plays here reached level 60 a long time ago but... Is there a chance that i find people for low level dungeons? Thank you

Edit : I 've always played Alliance but wouldn't bother going Horde if needed, that would be refreshing.

Edited by Jullz

[UE]

and if we don't fit, I am sure you will find another - our policy is anyone can invite and don't be an ass.  I have seen several people break off from us and start their own guilds!  Good for them!  It is difficult when you initially join because of the leveling process till 10, but there are folks here leveling...including myself :)

Regardless, just roll and get to lvl 10 and find someone with a tag

/salute,

Andy

16 minutes ago, Jullz said:

Thank you for providing such a detailed answer. One more question. Are there any active leveling guilds on Anathema? I guess most of the people who plays here reached level 60 a long time ago but... Is there a chance that i find people for low level dungeons? Thank you

Edit : I 've always played Alliance but wouldn't bother going Horde if needed, that would be refreshing.

My brother started leveling here about a week ago and I've seen him in dead mines, stockades and rfk. Based off his experience ,I'd say yes there are low level dungeon groups. A new batch of people rolled on Anathema for the tbc hype.