Shenna

Fresh Realm Name?

Dear community,

We need your input! IF we were to launch a fresh realm, let's hear some suggestions!

We want the communities input — as long as they are appropriate, let's hear them!

Merge Elysium, Anathema, and Darrowshire.

Open Fresh Server until TBC is ready, then merge all 4.

By the way, the new realm name should be "Light's Doom"

3 minutes ago, Gropy said:

No, pointless when Elysium is only on ZG

They are doing this because very few returned (as expected), at most around 150 were on Elysium, so they are attempting to bring back more of the LH community. At this point it's their only chance.

http://vanillaradar.com/elysium-stats/

Edited by Maderek

Whether you create a fresh server or not, the reputation of ''elysium'' can't be fix. It has been suggested that a new server will bring people back, but that's the biggest lie you telling yourself. It's pretty obvious there is no comeback from what you, Shenna (with Crogge) did. You have lost the respect, the love and most importantly the trust of the community. You should quit or resign your position as a developer for this project. You never apologized property and you believe what WK did is worst than what you did, you  are a big joke.

Ignore the people who are against this decision.  Many want it and I believe it is the best way to get people back under the elysium roof the fastest.  You can't please everyone.  Some names - 

Skullcrusher (the first realm i ever played on and just a great name for a pvp realm)

Hope's Light (lol) - 

Scarlet Crusade -

Elysium Returns - 

Elysium Part Deux - 

Elysium 2 - judgement Day

Elysium Strikes Back 

Thanks for all the hard work guys.  The last month hasn't been fun for you folks I'm sure.  Glad you stuck it out and are listening to those who do want to play here.

Thanks

137 people on Elysium right now. What happened to the HUNDREDS of successful character restorations. Server is ded and Shenna is still a cunt.

As for fresh realm name, "Powchow is Gay" PiG for short would be nice.

1 minute ago, Maderek said:

They are doing this because the very few returned (as expected), at most around 150 were on Elysium.

http://vanillaradar.com/elysium-stats/

And you think a fresh server will make it different? If a fresh realm is released it'll be like Elysium (before Nost code) where Shenna had 1000 players at launch and down to 300 players until they announced merge with Nost. Elysium will be stuck on an endless loop

If you intend to carry on with the project (and I really hope you will), I feel as though a fitting name could be Al'ar. Seeing as it's a phoenix and you plan to launch TBC hopefully soon. I also think a fresh server would be awesome but, personally, I wouldn't want the patches to be too far behind. But that's another issue itself.

(Some suggestions are from Fel from discord so I'm reposting them)

For the fresh start please:

revert the gold farming nerfs (DM north, tribute, DM east, pickpocketing and others)

start on 1.5 patch with DM and AV released

Make updates to PvP rank 13 and 14 armor and weapons sooner.

Just now, Gropy said:

And you think a fresh server will make it different? If a fresh realm is released it'll be like Elysium (before Nost code) where Shenna had 1000 players at launch and down to 300 players until they announced merge with Nost. Elysium will be stuck on an endless loop

No I don't think it will make much of a difference, but its still their only chance regardless.