Therok

My account was deleted, made a new one with same name and email.

I tried logging in, despite knowing I have the correct password I couldn't. 

I tied changing my password but it said my account didn't exist. 

So I made a new account with the same email and username (don't know if that was something I should have done). 

I tried restoring my character but I get the "Wrong password or authentication rejected" message. I don't know if that's related to the fact that this is a new account under the same name. 

So I'm at a bit of a loss of what to do, and if anyone has had a similar situation to me and figured everything out I could use the advice. 

Im in the same boat as therok did the exact same thing since my account didn't exist either apparently.

Hoping the admins can pm me or like offer a solution on what to do next, really dont want to have to start again from scratch

My account didn't work either...... Had to make a new one with same mail, but still can't log in and play. 

Disconnected from server :(

Once the realms are up, please open a ticket with this issue. We can easily resolve it, if you have sufficient proof.

I STILL HAVE MEAN THAT I HAVE ALWAYS ALWAYS HAVE 37 LWL CHARACTERS IN THESE CONSIDERATIONS

Edited by Thefeet

10 hours ago, Roia said:

Once the realms are up, please open a ticket with this issue. We can easily resolve it, if you have sufficient proof.

What proof do I require and how do I submit a ticket?

18 hours ago, Roia said:

Would an initial email with my account creation being present on it be enough? I have that still saved plus my characters name etc

Either a screenshot, or answering few correct answers about the account will do.
If you have access to the initial mail, then it's even simpler.

Apologies for late replies, 12h work shifts.

Same Problem here:

I tried to log in into my forum account with my usual data, couldnt log in.. then i changed my password, still cant log in. THEN creating an account with them same data, worked, could log in of course bec of a new acc.

Character restoration also dont work, what to type in there, Forum name? Ingame accname? Ingame charactername???

And please give us a link where we can go to send our appeals to the stuff so we get our characters and accounts back.