Sign in to follow this  
Samtheman2404

Nighthaven replaced with Stratholme?

Went to logon on this morning and couldn't connect to the Nighthaven server, when I went to view the realm list Stratholme was up. So does that mean Nighthaven is no longer available or just isn't working at the moment?

I have the same problem. I can't logon to Nighthaven, but i can login to Stratholm just fine.

I'm sure Nighthaven is just down at the moment and will be online again soon.

Edited by Nikwis

I've reading other posts and it seems other people have the same issue when connecting to Nighthaven, so I assume its not being replaced since people who transfer characters over to Stratholme are coming from other private servers.

Same thing for me, my roommate and I were leveling on Nighthaven then everything got very laggy and we got kicked. Since then we haven't been able to get on. Benn almost an hour now. We can get on Stratholme which from what I read is the new server for TBC. I'm also assuming the server is just down but I don't know if it's going to come back on anytime soon or not.

Edited by Exaborn

Could an admin shed some light on this issue? Whats happening and when can we expect Nighthaven online again? Is there a realm/server list where we can see status on servers?

If there is no sign of Nighthaven coming back online does that mean we would need to transfer our characters over to Stratholme? Or is Nighthaven now becoming a TBC server?

6 минут назад, Samtheman2404 сказал:

If there is no sign of Nighthaven coming back online does that mean we would need to transfer our characters over to Stratholme? Or is Nighthaven now becoming a TBC server?

It is just down.

Guys. Nighthaven is not down forever... Comon. They are properly working on bringing it back online as we speak.

Nighthaven server has some stability related issues, and therefore is down for the moment being.

Stratholme is working fine at the moment and you can play.

Nighthaven will be online as soon as Elysium team fixes a problem.

1 minute ago, Kalmar said:

Nighthaven server has some stability related issues, and therefore is down for the moment being.

Stratholme is working fine at the moment and you can play.

Nighthaven will be online as soon as Elysium team fixes a problem.

Thanks for clarification :) I hope it all gets fixed soon