Sign in to follow this  
zarcodine

NINJA LOOTER CROSS DO NOT GROUP

https://imgur.com/dV3gtXB

Have proof of him admitting he ninjad item from group.

Apparently he ran to the tome while we were looting boss so I was not in range to see him loot, just him admitting that he did it.

He is a hunter and he ninjad rogue book without letting anyone roll, including rogue in group.

there is Another issue to exampel if everyone wipe but u killed the boss, IF 1 guy was able to get boss Before everyone else he will see lot and roll for it but everyone else who is to far away wont get roll to pop up either.

The loot may have looked like a 'Rogue' book but we all know it was really a "HUNTR WEPN!!!!"

Edited by Ratfink

Another point of view.

Found 4 people for DM N tribute and finished it.

All people got their loot from tribute chest including rogue.  

This DM N tribute was finished and nobody noticed Dusty tome when we were clearing it up including myself.

When I went back to receive buffs noticed this tome and took it because why not instance run was over. This tome could be not found by anyone at all. And it is very similar to finding out Treasure chest in the world and loot it because you found it first. After it was linked to party chat Warrior first asked me to give it up for free to rogue or roll for it and after I refused him. He got mad and started to spam in world chat/forums that I am a ninja. 

End of story.

"I don't care about server rep at all".

Interesting. You tell a person one thing within the game, yet come here to the forums to deflect the OP's claim a while later, implying that you care about your reputation after all?

Which is the truth? If you're willing to lie about one thing, why should you be believed that you are telling the truth about another?

Edit - the pro move would have been to claim that the OP created that image on a home made server using GM commands to replicate his character and one or two dummy accounts replicated to appear like current Ally players to smear your reputation. C'mon man, you know how these things work. Your golden chance is gone now.

Lol your False Equivalence below isn't a valid argument or a defense.

tldr; You can safely cross the player Cross off your PuG list.

Edited by Redcap

You bias your interpretation of evidence toward what you desire..

"I don't care about server rep at all"   

Yes, these were my words as an answer to threatening.

So why I can't tell anything in defense of myself and my actions?

And why some faceless can turn my words as the main argument about me ninjaing? Did I say - Yes I am a ninja ?

What is ninjaing?

Being only 1 in UBRS run with 315 skinning and receiving Epic Beast Hide is not ninjaing.
Then why being 1 who notice Dusty tome after the run was finished is ninjaing ?

Cross the bottomline is something dropped from the dongeon run and you didn't give it to the class that needed it. You are selfish and should try to be less greedy in the future. What would be your reaction if the tables were turned and someone looted something you need?

On 12/20/2017 at 2:43 AM, Cross said:

You bias your interpretation of evidence toward what you desire..

"I don't care about server rep at all"   

Yes, these were my words as an answer to threatening.

So why I can't tell anything in defense of myself and my actions?

And why some faceless can turn my words as the main argument about me ninjaing? Did I say - Yes I am a ninja ?

What is ninjaing?

Being only 1 in UBRS run with 315 skinning and receiving Epic Beast Hide is not ninjaing.
Then why being 1 who notice Dusty tome after the run was finished is ninjaing ?

Because none of us has left the loot room with boss yet, nobody had gotten their buffs, we hadnt walked past, mobs were in the way of looting it on the way in.

I literally always check for the tomes in their spawn points on the way out.

Cut the BS you ninjad and you ninjad without remorse you deserve exactly what comes of this.

If your response to me asking "you don't care that you ninjad?" isnt something like " I AM NOT A NINJA I NINJAD NOTHING" then it is very obviously an admission of guilt

Edited by zarcodine

I understand your point Cross, but in reality the fact is that you can't even use the tome, and the rogue can. Why not just give it to him, or at least roll on it? Is it really that important to you to keep an item you can't even use, at the cost of someone else getting depressed/let down? 

On 1/3/2018 at 4:14 PM, Irisai said:

I understand your point Cross, but in reality the fact is that you can't even use the tome, and the rogue can. Why not just give it to him, or at least roll on it? Is it really that important to you to keep an item you can't even use, at the cost of someone else getting depressed/let down? 

Because he doesn't care and wanted to benefit himself, same as every other ninja.