Sign in to follow this  
Azothan

PvE server up for discussion?

Do you want a PvE server?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a PvE server that is similar to Nighthaven's rate of progression?

• Yes
    • No

I just recently came back to Elysium after a year and while I am currently enjoying my leveling experience on Nighthaven (so far), I was curious If Elysium will open up a discussion about opening up a PvE server in the future that is similar to NIghthaven's rate of progression? 

It is not necesery with a new server, just convert the server to PVE and the people interested in world PVP start their gaming session by typing /pvp in chat, there you go, pve'ers remain in pve and pvp'ers get their fix.

This is currently being discussed in the thread above this one :) We'll let you know the conclusion once we review our options!

I agree with the call for a PVE server.  Rain, can your team identify some start up costs for this and maybe do a go fund me event (or multiple crowd funding events) to support the idea ?

At this point, a PVE server would be great, but im leveling on the PVP server, only because when I returned to the private server I left for Legion (it was OK enough to play), there was NO pve option and would probably remain there on the PVP server.

I would switch to a new PVE server only if a character transfer option was available.

However, lets face it, server population is becoming an issue on the only option we currently have. Lets not split it.

Edited by Hater

5 hours ago, thirdxeye said:

I agree with the call for a PVE server.  Rain, can your team identify some start up costs for this and maybe do a go fund me event (or multiple crowd funding events) to support the idea ?

How about a nice one time membership fee or a small monthly fee, to pay for servers and stuff and keep these fucking gold sellers and other assholes out.

4 minutes ago, thecrazyscot said:

How about a nice one time membership fee or a small monthly fee, to pay for servers and stuff and keep these fucking gold sellers and other assholes out.

That's a fantastic way to get people to stop playing on this project... already tons of competition, what's the purpose of chasing people even further away?

В 05.07.2018 в 20:03, Izzyrak сказал:

Or if you typing /pvp you could never go back to pve and by doing so you could have a pve/pvp server.

Nice idea. No need to divide ppl by 2 realms