Red

About Rain and Frog

About the screenshot below, provide an application client side Discord (Video with page login to discord and reading PM), this is a web discord and probably edited via inspectors tool.

2iw9g91.jpg

So uh, why are we bringing this up again? We already can show Frog abused powers, tried to cause drama by saying it was others who did things. Then we found out it was him.

So, point?

Jesus Christ... okay, here's The Truth.

Recently stepped down from position as CM of Elysium, after being being caught by the lead GM sharing ticket contents with my guild mates, and using teleports on my GM character. The population is being fake to encourage people to play, which is hard to believe given the constant stream of complaints about ganking to due to overpopulation, but SIL is powerful and does not tolerate players having fun. Gold farming methods are being nerfed therefore making people hesitant to buy gold that is generated on GM accounts and then sneakily sold in game by spamming users enough that they want to quit. Mysterious anticheat developer talks a good game about anti-spam measures, but you haven't seen the Ferarri he bought with December's profits alone. There is a also a lot of favoritism inside the staff, ie. Zeox's favorite is Kalya, (although Shelby thinks he is — you think you've seen drama before, just wait), or letting guilds know the world boss timers, giving gold to certain rankers so the can freely farm honor without worrying about gold income because farming honor costs so much. What I find especially annoying is that the moment they discovered this, the lead GM called me on it and canned me, even though Zeox's choice of Kayla and Shelby instead of Rain wasn't my fault. This is just the tip of the ice berg but I do not want to stir unnecessary drama, just felt like I had to get this off my chest, so I'll spare you details like Crogge and Whitekidney are the same person, and that Ash is the lovechild of Flame and Nalfein. Note too, that Gronk has fallen out of character since this came out. There's clearly more to the story. I won't even get into the QA team's ERP and the money they're making by tying it to their Pronhub channel.

P.S. The story that Shenna flew to Montenegro with Crogge is a lie. She actually flew to the USA to meet Staysafe and is currently playing legion with him right now. Furthermore, Crogge approves of this because he was simultaneously visiting Rain, and now plays Pokemon Go with him 4 days a week, which is why you don't see either of them here as often.

Elysium Server, Best Server, Join Today!

Credits for drugs go to Fulzamoth.

Damnit Shenna! Crogge and I are trying to train for the Pokemeon Championships ... we cant let this leak!!!

20 minutes ago, Rain said:

Damnit Shenna! Crogge and I are trying to train for the Pokemeon Championships ... we cant let this leak!!!

Don't get distracted, we need to stick to our timetable to catch em all!

256x256_340380_cd-pkmn-lets catch em all_256.jpg

Best regards,

Whitekidney
Crogge

I agree, focusing on Pokemon Go does look bad.

In other news, Frog had some fun on the way out, and solicited ideas to help craft an obviously unbelievable story. Recognize it for what it was.