Sign in to follow this  
Lashab

I wanted to roll Alliance on Classic, but...

So I have been leveling horde on this server, wanted to see this side fully and start alliance once classic comes out...

But I have yet to see a good alliance on this server. They are all griefers. Sometimes if they are low level, they wait for you to get low on health and attack you asap.

I am seriously considering horde on Classic as well. I wouldn't want to be playing with awful people. I will be playing on PVE server anyway, but being friends with bastards is not nice really. And on many private servers, alliance tends to be more awful than horde. Whenever I rolled alliance, horde were much less griefers...

You seriously think the Horde don't do the same shit? You, sir, are funny! Menethil has been Horde territory since 1.4 dropped. There are always horde stealthies in Ironforge and no amount of camping causes them to leave. Bright of Shine (horde) shuts down Ungoro and Tanaris on a daily basis. Get real dude.

17 часов назад, Lashab сказал:

So I have been leveling horde on this server, wanted to see this side fully and start alliance once classic comes out...

But I have yet to see a good alliance on this server. They are all griefers. Sometimes if they are low level, they wait for you to get low on health and attack you asap.

I am seriously considering horde on Classic as well. I wouldn't want to be playing with awful people. I will be playing on PVE server anyway, but being friends with bastards is not nice really. And on many private servers, alliance tends to be more awful than horde. Whenever I rolled alliance, horde were much less griefers...

You MORON ! As they say in our country: "a bad dancer and eggs interfere."