Nailer

Worth investing time?

Hi Guys,

Off sick for the next few weeks from work so low and behold, came across this beaut of a website.

First off, is it worth investing my time in it if Blizz launching their own classic servers? Secondly, is the population size good or will i spend hours looking for groups? Operating outta Dublin, Ireland

Great community here from what I can see, looking forward to getting to know a few

Ofc it worth. Healthy population on both sides. And blizzard never said when they bring classic.1 year, 2... no one know.

As far as I know Blizzard has not yet announced any dates for classic, so I am not sure how long people have before they release.

Population is healthy - retail blizzard servers had somewhere around 2500 users at peek times. We have more than that at our peek, I can't speak to your timezone however because I am not playing then.

Good to meet you and give it a try!

Zancon, what are the peak times of the server? I'm curious.

Edited because autocorrect... lol

Edited by Subrias

I would say 18-21 ST, especially at Friday/Sat/Sun. At the moment there's usually like 3500-4000 people online at that time, give or take.

Just be aware you will be subject to constant ganking by level 60s as soon as you enter contested zones. I don't mean occasional "lol you got me" ganks. I'm referring to constant corpse camping, graveyard camping, flight master and other NPC killing, etc. I played on a PVP server in vanilla, so speaking from experience the ganking is orders of magnitude worse here than in vanilla retail.

You might be okay to grind is isolated areas, but don't expect to complete many quests after level 25 or so.