Zancon

Important! TBC Release Announcement, timeline inside!

36 minutes ago, Zancon said:

Nethergarde was dipping below 1000 active users at peak and sometimes dipped dangerously low at off peak times. With our release of TBC taking players away and the impending launch of classic we had to act and be proactive to keep numbers playable.

Looks like all of my mail items have been deleted. Are those coming back?

Edit: referring to the forced Nethergarde to Nighthaven merge

Edited by kad335

17 minutes ago, kad335 said:

Looks like all of my mail items have been deleted. Are those coming back?

Edit: referring to the forced Nethergarde to Nighthaven merge

There are several issues we have found and are working on. Specific to mail items I honestly don't know the answer right now.

2 minutes ago, chokopops said:

When i try to log into 2.4.3, it's says `''disconnected from server''. What to do? 😛

Did you change your realmlist.wtf to "set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org" in the new client?

8 minutes ago, Zancon said:

Did you change your realmlist.wtf to "set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org" in the new client?

tryed, did'nt work 😞

old cast off toons, should I log onto Nighthaven and in a sense / cleanup old toons? 
then start fresh with new ones on Stormrage? 

The servers and character copies are entirely separate now. Nothing on vanilla will effect TBC.

I have 17 toons, so I am overfull. and the ones from Nthergarde show up as extras

Hey community,

as Im trying to log in to Stormrage, which is flagged as recommended, the Logging into Game Server PopUp shows a bit and then it throws me back to the server selection screen. What am I doing wrong?

#thanks & warm regards!

Server is currently down to get the bank bags working again.

Make sure you have the correct client version for the game you are trying to play.

Vanilla WoW server is Nighthaven and you need to be using your 1.12.1 client.

TBC WoW server is Stormrage and you need to be using 2.4.3 version client.

Both versions available at https://www.dkpminus.com/

Good evening, could we play tonight at TBC realm (i need to lvl up my char to 60 lvl=) )or i can go to sleep? 

P.S. Thanks!

Edited by moero

I don't have an ETA right now for when it will have the fix in place and be back up in running, sorry!

2 hours ago, Zancon said:

There are several issues we have found and are working on. Specific to mail items I honestly don't know the answer right now.

Is it your intention to restore those mail items if possible?

Or should we operate under the assumption that those are gone baby, gone

We do not want people to have missing items - if its possible for us to restore items that is our goal. After the development team is complete with this round of fixes and is able to come up for air we will see where we stand and what they can do.

Log into TBC Client, in the server selection make sure you are on the "Development" tab and then choose Stormrage. The server is up.

I understand why the merge was done between Vanilla servers, but to force Nethergarde players to lose their names to keep playing is a pretty awful solution and definitely transfers second-class citizen status to us.

It's much more complicated then that - our database contains data from Nost PVP, Nost PVE, Zeth'kur, Elysium PVP, Darrowshire PVE, Anathema PVP, and a couple of Valkyrie Russian realms. What you are suggesting above is that people whom have had names for 8+ years through the project lose their names to a fresh server created less than 6 months ago.

The above is just to hopefully explain how we got to where we are today with names. With that said, we are working on a way to reclaim many of these names from accounts that are no longer active. I can appreciate how frustrating it is not only to not get your name, but finding it difficult to even find a new name. This is a problem, but the largest problem is ensuring characters have all of their gear, gold and materials and the realm is stable and ready for everyone. What good is having a name if you can't play the game at all. We would rather make it playable and fix the names later.

guys what batter client?

1) Client from Atlantiss Netherwing

2) Client from ExcaliburWoW

3) Magnet – Client from Smolderforge?

any differents?